PART 59(Naming ceremony)

Start from the beginning

ROHAN:(picking the babygirl from kartik) hlo doll...mei aapka mamu...

SHANAYA:(taking babyboy from naira) aur mei aap dono ki bua...
(To kartik and naira) bhai dii yeh dono kitne cute h...babyboy toh bilkul dii pe gya h aur babygirl bhai pe...congratulations once again...

NAIRA:(side hugging shanaya) thankuu...vese tum sirf bua nhi ho, Mami bhi toh ho...aur chotu tu bhi mamu ke sath sath fufaji bnn gya...tumhare toh double rishte h...

KARTIK:(teasing them) Naira double rishte toh hmare bhi honge naa jb inn dono ka baby hoga...vese tum dono toh 2 times honeymoon pe gye the naa...

Rohan and shanaya blushed looking at eachother...they sat down together in the living room..
..the babies were sleeping in their jhulla...

SHANAYA:(blushing) dii bhai humei apko kuch btana h...vo..

ROHAN:(side hugging shanaya) we r pregnant didu...hum dono mumma papa bnne wale h...

Kartik and naira were so happy with this news...they hugged them and congratulated them...

AT NIGHT:
Naira was making the babies sleep and kartik was adoring them...naira made them lie in the crib and signalled kartik to come..
..kartik laid keeping his head in her lap...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...she then sang a lullaby for them and they slept...she then checked on the babies for once and slept taking kartik in her embrace...he snuggled more into her chest in sleep...in the midnight, the babies started crying, making them awake...kartik carried them to naira and she changed their nappy as they made it wet...they both then made them sleep by roaming around in the room, cooing them in their arms...like this a week passed...kartik and naira had to be awake almost the whole night, but they enjoyed this phase too...Today was the babies naming ceremony...naira and kartik were making them ready...

KARTIK:(picking up both the babies) aaj toh hmare prince aur princess dono kitne pyare lgg rhe h...apko pta h aaj apka naam rkha jayega...

NAIRA:(kissing their foreheads) mumma aur papa ne apne dono babies ke liye boht acha name choose kiya h...(to kartik) chle kartik...time ho gya h puja ka....

Kartik nodded and naira took the babyboy from him...they both went together with the babies...
The puja was completed with all the rituals successfully...the priest then made their kundali and told them to keep both the babies name starting from 'k'...

KARTIK:(happily) wow naira... humne bhi toh "k" se hi naam soche the naa...

SHANAYA:(being happy for them) toh phir btaiye naa bhai...Kya naam rkha h aap dono ne...

NAIRA:(caressing babyboy's head) hmare bete ka naam hoga "kairav"...mtlb lotus...(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(kissing babygirl's forehead) aur hmari beti ka naam hoga "kaira"...mtlb unique...

ROHAN: wow dii jiju...apne best naam socha h meri bhanji aur bhanje ke liye...kaira aur kairav...

SHANAYA:(happily) aur inn names ko bua bhi approve krti h...

Like this, the ceremony ended happily...Rohan and shanaya gifted many toys, clothes, games and gold chains to the babies...
Kartik and naira too had ordered many things for them...the babies moved their hands happily as if they liked it...

NAIRA:(to kartik) chlo ab...kairav aur kaira dono thak gye h..hum inhe sulaa dete h...

Kartik nodded nd they went to their room and made kaira and kairav sleep on the bed only...
Naira then went to kartik's side and picked him in her arms after so long...kartik hugged her tightly hiding himself in her embrace....
Naira kept pillows on either sides of the bed for the babies...she caressed kartik's back and started walking in the room with him in her arms...kartik was happy as he really craved to be in her lap from so long...naira sang a lullaby for him and he slept in her arms...
Naira felt him asleep, so she laid down on the couch with him above her...she covered him with blanket and slept patting his head and hugging him...

Even after giving birth to their babies, kartik was still a baby for her...she not only said, but did everything for him what a mother does for her child...kartik's life had changed completely after she came...he got all the happiness he deserved...naira's loneliness too was gone due to him...naira got someone to care for and love...
While kartik found his everything in naira..his mother, father, lover, soul mate, wife, friend... everything...they were the perfect example of made for eachother couple...they lived happily ever after with their small family...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...the last chapter of this story is ended...I know u'll miss this story, even I'll miss this...but everything has an end...I'll give an EPILOGUE for sure...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...for those who r waiting for other stories updates, I'll start it soon one by one...so pls keep patience...thankuu for all the love and affection you've given to this book...I m extremely grateful for it...

PRECAP: EPILOGUE...