PART 59(Naming ceremony)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r liking the storyline...keep supporting guys...
It's the last part of the story...I am myself too much attached to this book...but everything has an end...
So, I hv to end it now...it will always remain close to my heart as it was my first story...so, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira making the babies ready as rohan and shanaya had sent clothes for them...

NAIRA:(picking up babygirl) Kartik hum hmare babies ka name kya rkhenge...vhi naa jo humne socha tha...pr naam toh bua rkhti h naa...

KARTIK:(sitting beside her with the babyboy in his arms) hnn toh kya hua...hum shanaya ko bta denge ki hmne names already decide kr rkhe h...I don't think use koi problem hogi...(side hugging her)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) Tum khush ho naa shona...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Offcourse...mei boht khush hu...u know jb tumse first time mila tha.
..jb mei interview dene aaya tha, I was so scared of u...but jb tumne meri first day itni help ki, mujhe apna friend bnaya...I felt content kyuki that time I didn't had anyone to call mine...tumne meri life puri tarah change krdi...u know mujhe hmesha lgta tha ki koi mujhe pyar kr hi nhi skta bcoz I m impure, but u made me realize ki mera koi fault nhi tha... thankuu nairu mujhe itna pyar dene ke liye, jiske liye mei hmesha se tarasta rha...aaj agr mei apne dreams pure kr paya hu toh it's all bcoz of u...thnkuu mujhe yeh 2 pyare se angels dene ke liye...ab mujhe kuch nhi chahiye...I just wanna be like this with our family...(keeping his head on her shoulder)

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u baby...mera bachaa...(kissing his cheeks)

He whispered I love u too and they spent sometime with their babies...the doctor gave discharge after checking the babies and naira for once...they were all fine..
..they both went out and sat in the car...babies were in naira's lap as kartik was driving the car...they were sleeping peacefully in their mumma's warmth...suddenly due to a horn's sound, the babyboy woke up and started crying...

NAIRA:(cooing and rocking him in her arms) shh...shh...bss bacha..
..kya ho gya..baby ki nini disturb ho gyi..shh...bss..bss bacha...

Listening to his cries, the babygirl too started crying...naira looked at kartik not able to handle them alone...kartik parked the car in a corner and took the babygirl in his arms, trying to calm her...

KARTIK:(rocking her) shh..bss princess...apko kya ho gya...apka bhai kam tha, jo aap bhi rone lgg gye..shh...Papa ki jaan...chup ho jao beta..(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(trying to calm them) Kartik...pta nhi kya connection h inn dono ka...ek rota h, toh dusra bhi shuru ho jaata h...kal raat ko bhi dono sath mei rone lgg gye the...

They both calmed down and slept after sometime...kartik held naira's hand and looked at her...

KARTIK:(kissing her knuckles) kal raat ko mujhe uthaya kyu nhi jaan...tum akele handle kr rhi thi babies ko...meri bhi toh koi responsibility h...

NAIRA:(lovingly) kyuki tumne kal pura din hmara itna khayal rkha..
.tum thak gye the naa...mei nhi chahti thi ki mere bache ki nind disturb ho...

KARTIK:(trying to explain her) Jaan agr tum mumma ho, toh mei bhi toh papa hu naa...yeh mere bhi toh babies h...mei nhi chahta ki tum hmare bachyon ki responsibility akeli uthao...isliye we'll do it together...phir chahe raat ho ya din...I also want to experience all these moments....

She nodded understanding him and they drove off for their home.
...Rohan and shanaya had decorated the entire house with white fairytale theme, which was both for boys and girls...kartik and naira were surprised to see the decoration...shanaya did their aarti and applied small Tilak on their foreheads...both the babies woke up and looked around seeing the decoration...