Part 14(Will u be mine forever)

Hey guys,
               I just wanted to write something nd thought why not to continue with this one...I'll update an os too by tomorrow...Moreover I won't be able to post something from Friday to Sunday as I'll be out of station...so let's continue....
___________________________________
Kartik was in naira's lap facing her stomach, hiding in her nd crying bitterly...he was not able to face her...naira was hugging him tightly, holding him in her lap nd keeping her head on his head...

She then couldn't see him like this so held him like a baby in her arms, with her elbow below his head...with her other hand, she kept wiping his tears nd kissed his forehead multiple times to calm him...

NAIRU:(while holding him close to her chest)Bss kartikk...shh...bss chup hojao bache...jo bhi hua vo past tha...tumhe bhulna hoga vo sb...mera kittu toh strong h naa...hmm...shh...bss...bss shant hojao...

Kartik calmed down after a while, but naira didn't wanted him to stress himself more...

NAIRA:(going to make him lie on the bed)mere bache ko nini aayi h naa...kuch khaya bhi nhi na..mei tumhare liye kuch leke aati hu tb tk tum rest kro...hmm...

KARTIK:(held her arm tight in order to stop her)Nhi jana pls...mujhe chodke nhi jana...tumhari godi mei rhna(in low voice, as he was scared)

Naira understood his situation nd held him in the same baby pose nd kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:Kittu...schi btao bhuk lgi h naa(he nodded innocently) phir mujhe lane do na kuch tumhare liye...tb tk tum rest kro...plss baby...

He blushed when she called him baby...
Naira smiled at him...she made him lie carefully on the bed nd covered him with blanket...she caressed his hairs nd kissed his forehead...

She then went to the kitchen and couldn't control herself nd started crying

She then went to the kitchen and couldn't control herself nd started crying...she was shocked to hear his sufferings...

NAIRA:(to herself) Mere kartik ne itna kuch Saha h...fir bhi vo khud ko blame krta h...I hv to heal him...
Mei aur der nhi kr skti...mei aaj h use propose kr dungi...I know he too loves me... vrna vo mere samne itna openly kese apna pain share kr pata...he was behaving like a baby...I promise kartik u will always remain my baby...mera bachaa...mei tumhe boht pyar krungi...itna ki tum yeh sb bhul jaoge...u deserve to be happy...

She wiped her tears nd made soup for him...she took it in a tray...she saw him staring at the ceiling blankly...she was sure he was thinking about his past...she went towards him, kept the tray on the side table...she sat beside him on the bed nd caressed his hairs...kartik looked at her with tears in her eyes...

KARTIK: kyu mere sath esa hua...mujhe na mumma papa ka pyar mila..na kisi ki dosti...kyu mera bachpan itna painful tha...first time life mei kisi pe trust kiya toh usne mera r.ra.ape..kiya.a...