Part 51(Apology)

Hey guys,
                Hope u guys r liking the storyline...keep supporting guys...
So, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik crying badly nd panicking as naira was not there...he went downstairs to find her...rohanaya tried to stop him, but he was very much worried for her...he was going to find her, but just then the door opened nd there was she...in a bad state...her eyes were red nd swollen, her hair messed up...

Kartik was shocked to see her condition...he felt more guilty...he slowly went towards her nd tried to hold her shoulders, but she took a step back...he was shocked by her moves...naira didn't even looked at him, while kartik was craving for her touch...he held her hand, but naira jerked it off immediately...he held his ears nd said sorry...she went to her room, ignoring him completely...kartik sat on the floor with a thud and started crying badly...Rohan and shanaya consoled him and told him to try to apologize to her again...he nodded nd went to their  room...he saw her getting ready for office...

KARTIK:(trying to talk to her) Jaan tum office kyu jaa rhi ho...hum kal raat ko kitni late aaye the...aaj rest kr lo naa plss...kal hum dono ek sath office jayenge...

She didn't replied to him and picked up her laptop bag, along with wallet nd phone...kartik came forward to hug her, but she backed off nd stopped him by showing her hand...

KARTIK:(crying and joining his hands in front of her) I..m...s.or.ryy...j.aa.n...m.e.ine..t.um.he...g.al.at...s.mj.ha...pls.ss...m.uj.h.e..m.aa.f...k.rdo...pls.ss...m.uj.h.se...b.aat...k.ro..na.a...c.ha.he...t.oh...d.a.an.t..lo...m.aa.r...lo...p.r...pls.ss...m.uj.h.e...i.g.no.re...m.tt...k.ro..pl.ss...n.a.ir.u...pls.ss...

Naira's heart pricked to see him crying, but she was so much hurt by his words...she went out from a side, ignoring him completely....
Kartik followed her nd continued apologizing her all the way down..
..she didn't said anything, nor did she looked at him for once...

NAIRA:(To rohan and shanaya) Chotu mei office jaa rhi hu...ek important meeting h...lunch bhi vahi kr lungi...tum dono lunch kr lena aur kisi aur ko force krne ki koi zroorat nhi h...(indirectly saying for kartik)..mei shaam tk aa jaungi...bye...

Kartik was shocked as it was the first time that she was not even worried for him skipping his meals...he ran to his room nd locked the door, crying badly hugging his knees, sitting in a corner...rohanaya tried to calm him nd knocked the door many times, but he didn't came out..they then gave him his own time nd went back...kartik kept on crying nd blaming himself, while naira was in a dilemma that what should she do...she didn't wanted to hurt kartik by ignoring him, but she was herself hurt as he misunderstood her and doubted her intentions...she then went for her meeting and had lunch with the clients only...

She came back home by 6 pm in the evening...Rohanaya were sitting in hall waiting for her...she sat beside them and asked them why were they so much tensed...

SHANAYA:(trying to convince her) dii I know bhai ne apko hurt kiya h..pr aap jaante ho naa ki vo intentionally esa kbhi nhi kr skte..
Jbse aap gye ho bhai room se bahr nhi aaye...khud ko lock krke rkha hua h...lunch bhi nhi kiya unhone...aap pls unse baat krke sb sort out krlo naa...

ROHAN:Jiju boht guilty feel kr rhe h didu...vo khud ko blame kr rhe h...abhi bhi humne knock kiya door pe, but jiju ke rone ki awaazein aa rhi thi...pls jiju ko maaf krdo naa...

Naira was shocked listening all this...she immediately rushed to her room...rohanaya didn't followed her, giving them privacy.
...naira knocked the door, but he didn't opened...she heard his sobs and got more worried...

NAIRA:(knocking the door) Kartik
...open the door bachaa...pls baby..
.tumhari nairu aa gyi shonaa...pls bache...darwaza kholo...

Kartik heard her voice and got up and opened the door...he saw her and fell on his knees, touching her feet...naira was shocked by his actions...he rubbed his nose on her feet, apologizing to her....