Part 29(Tired)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the story...kindly read my other stories too...if any one of u hv interest in mature stories do read my new book"YrkkhOS(Mature)"..
So let's start with the chapter...
___________________________________
KARTIK:(shifting to naira's lap)
Jaan...mujhe kuch puchna h tumse...vo...v.vo...m.me.i..

NAIRA:(caging him in her arms)
Bolo baby...kya hua...hesitate kyu kr rhe ho...ab toh mei tumhari wifey hu na...btao bacha...

KARTIK:Mujhe sb kuch sikhna h...Kuch nya explore krna h...jese tumne mujhe kiss krna sikhaya tha...v.ve.se...h..l.ove...ma.king...bhi...sikhao..na...pls wifey...

He cuddled into her more

He cuddled into her more...naira blushed seeing him this much desperate...kartik smiled seeing her blushing...he got up from her lap nd lied on the couch, pulling her into his arms...naira hugged him tightly nd kartik kissed her temple...

KARTIK:Tum kbse blush krne lg gyi...vo toh mera kaam h naa...

NAIRA:Kyu mei blush nhi kr skti..
Uspe kya sirf tumhara copyright h...

KARTIK:Nhi tum meri bold wifey ho...meri princess...ab topic divert mtt kro aur sikhao na...practically toh raat ko sikhaogi, pr verbally toh smjha skti ho naa pls...

NAIRA:Ok mere desperate baby hubby...mei btati hu tumhe...but isse better option h ki hum koi adult movie dekhe, tumhe ache se smjh bhi aa jayega...

Kartik agreed with her...they were going to the room, but kartik was very tired nd was not able to walk properly...naira picked him in her arms nd took him to the room...he was dozing off on her shoulder, but felt an urge to pee...he looked towards her, still leaning on her shoulder..

KARTIK:(with drowsy eyes) Jaan...mujhe pee krna h...
Tum kra dogi pls...mujhmei bilkul energy nhi h wifey....

NAIRA:(caressing his hairs) Offcourse mera bacha...now u r my responsibility...mei apne baby ka ache se khayal rkhungi...chlo washroom chle...

(Imagine kartik in her lap, hiding his face in the crook of her neck)

Kartik smiled at her nd closed his eyes...naira carried him to the washroom..she held him in her lap, like a mother carries her baby to pee...kartik closed his eyes nd peed...naira washed his bum under the washbasin nd wiped his lower body...she carried him to the room, he was all naked from his lower body...he drifted off to sleep being tired...