Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part Two)

Beginne am Anfang

"Well... The school offers an outstanding course on controlling vampirism. I'm sure you still have hope."

The waiter arrived with the food that was steaming with a heavenly aroma. The waiter placed their entree in front of them. Rion is staring at Jane while the food is being prepared. The waiter opened the bottle of wine but he suddenly cut himself causing the blood to fall on the table cloth. 

As soon as the blood dripped from the waiter's hands, Jane smelled the fresh human blood of the waiter. Rion looked at Jane quickly and knew what was about to happen. Her eyes turned silver immediately and her hands intensely grasped the table. Her face started to change as her body shivered with hunger. Rion looked at her eyes and instantly stood up from where he was sitting while grabbing her from the hand causing her to move away from the table. 

"I'm sorry but my girlfriend's stomach is turning. Where's the bathroom in here?"

"It's right at that corner sir." The waiter said while pointing his hand towards the bathroom.

Rion dragged Jane quickly to the bathroom and locked her inside with him.

"Hey! Hey... Calm down, all right. Restrict yourself... Remember that you don't drink human blood." Rion said while trying to calm Jane down. 

Jane pushed Rion to the door trying to get past him. He pulled Jane from her hand while she was trying to remove Rion's hold.

"Breathe... Just focus on your breath. Don't let your hunger control you. It's all in your head—

Jane slammed Rion into one of the cubicles causing him to fall down the floor. Rion smiled with a shake of his head and used his werewolf strength to control Jane. He quickly pulled her to his chest and pinned her hard to the wall causing the tiles to crack due to Rion's force. Jane was surprised by Rion's strength as she looked deep inside his golden-yellow eyes.  She gulped the air as she gaze into his sweating neck and very sharp jawline. Jane still insisted to resist Rion as she tries to pull away from his grip. 

"Jane! Control yourself. Remember who you are." Rion demanded as he adds force to his grip causing his veins to enlarge around his arms. 

Rion saw that Jane is not improving so he was left with no other choices. 

"Well, then..."

He placed his lips on her mouth while pinning her down the wall. Jane was surprised by what he did but what surprised her the most is the pleasure she felt as Rion's tongue move its way around her mouth. Her eyes slowly return back to her enchanting blue eyes as she gradually submits to his domination. Her hands loosened up while Rion is keep on kissing her aggressively. 

She kissed back and gripped Rion's face as she use her vampire agility to push him away from the door. She removed his coat while she bites Rion's lips. Their kissing became more intense and Rion's body began to warm. Rion carried Jane as they dry hump each other vigorously. He placed her above the vanity top then slowly removed her dress while breathing down on her neck. Jane gripped Rion's back as their tongue immerse in each other. He sucked Jane's chest very hard leaving her hickeys all around her body. 

He moved his tongue slowly in a circular motion around her nipples and licked his way down. Jane placed her hands on his hair as he goes down on her. She grabbed Rion on his necktie, grabbing him up to her face. Rion removed his necktie and wrapped it around Jane's wrist tightly. He felt a tingling sensation on his crotch as he stripped down her undergarments and pulled her closer to him by her thighs. Rion performed oral sex on her causing her to moan out loud with pleasure. 

"You really loved this, don't you?"

Her vaginal walls contracted as Rion's tongue go inside her. Her toes curled out of pleasure as Rion rub her clit rapidly. He glides his chin and nose up and down her, making Rion close his eyes with bliss. His body gets stronger and warmer caused by the extreme levels of hormones in his body. Rion went up on her face and Jane tilted her head sideways revealing her neck. Rion remembered the thing about male werewolves during this season, he looked deep in her eyes and said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Do it."

Rion grabbed her face by her chin and kissed her gently. He tucked back her hair behind her ear and smelled her ice-cold skin. He licked gently her neck and his canines grew out from his mouth. He was going to bite her neck and mark her but a restaurant personnel yelled outside the bathroom, "Sir, is everything all right? We heard a loud noise earlier, we just want to know if everything's okay."

"Everything's fine... I just slipped down the ground but I'm all right just cleaning out my wounds."

"All right, sir. Don't hesitate to call us if you need any help." 

"Okay... Thank you for your concern." Rion said out loud as they quickly put back their clothes.

Rion glanced at Jane as she fixed her hair facing the mirror. 

"Are you all right?" Rion asked gently while putting on his belt. 

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" Jane answered as she wears her heels. 

Jane exited the bathroom submissively and the waiters stared at her leaving the men's bathroom. Rion left the bathroom a few moments after Jane. The waiter approached them and apologize for what happened earlier. He poured wine on their glasses as Jane tries to avoid eye contact with Rion. He fixed his necktie and raised his eyebrows with a smile at the waiter after pouring the wine. The waiter left the table and they looked at each other. 

"I'm sorry." They both said at the same time. 

"I was out of control. I never thought any of this would happen." Jane said.

"Hey... I should be the one apologizing. I don't know what to do. I apologize for doing that to you."

"You manage to distract me away from human blood. No one ever controlled me during that phase. And... I understand, you did what you have to." 

"Are you sure? I may have crossed the line." 

"Rion... It's okay, what's done is done. Let's just enjoy the food." 

Rion looked at Jane while trying to slice through his food. Rion and Jane finished their dinner at the restaurant. As they exited the door, Rion suddenly stopped walking. He stared at her as she walks down the porch. Jane caught Rion's eye staring and stared at him also. Their eyes locked in and they both felt a deep sensation behind their backs that were lingering around their shoulders. Rion went to her and held her face. He gently kissed her as Jane kissed him back. Rion felt that what he was doing was wrong but he continued to do so. 

Diana left the school and ignored the curfew. She felt that Rion might need some company because of what happened to him the past few days. As she was walking down the street. She saw Rion and Jane kissing each other passionately in front of the restaurant. 

Her world felt like falling apart into pieces

Her world felt like falling apart into pieces. Her body froze as she stared into them. Her lips pressed tightly as she took a solemn breath. Her mind is so surprised trying to process what she saw with her own two eyes. She doesn't know what to feel that time because she realized that she's in no place to hold back Rion from kissing other people but she can't deny the fact that she's already in love with him. After seeing what happened, she immediately left the street and went back to the school.