" i think everyone passed out as soon as we came home. " sadie said. everyone agreed with her.

" i'm gonna order some breakfast. tell me what you guys want. " i said pulling out my phone.

***

the rest of the day was pretty relaxing. we all stayed inside just hanging out with each other. once it reached 7pm, i figured it'd be a good time to go live and explain everything.

once i removed my focus from my phone, i realized i haven't seen taylor in almost 2 hours. i walk up to her room but she isn't there. the bathroom is also empty. i check the kitchen and possibly everywhere else but nothing.

i walk over to millie's room and knock on the door lightly. " come in! "

" hey have you seen taylor? " i asked.

" um, no. you haven't seen her? " millie replied moving her laptop from off her legs.

" nah i just realized she hasn't been done here in 2 hours. " i reply scratching my head. " i texted her phone but got no reply. "

" i mean she's here somewhere. " millie said. " i didn't hear the door or anything. maybe she's in your room? "

" i'm stupid. " i facepalm myself. " i didn't even check my own room. thanks mills. " i say.

i close her door and walk upstairs. i reach the end of the hallway and quietly opened the door. i stepped in, seeing taylor fast asleep on my bed.

i walk over to the bed, leaning down on it. " my love. it's time to wake up. "

she slowly opened her eyes, realizing it was me that was standing in front of her.

" what? " she muttered closing her eyes again.

" i need you to wake up. " i chuckled, rubbing her arm. she tiredly sat up and then placed her head in her hands. " tay? "

" hm? " she replied, half sleep.

" are you awake? " i asked softly laughing.

" mhmhm. " she hummed. " i'm up. "

once she woke herself up, she went to the bathroom then we went downstairs so the people could see us better.

my favs ever
so is it true?
i loved your guys performance!

once we made sure we had enough viewers we started speaking about the topic.

" we wanted to come on here to clear up any false allegations that's been made against us. " i spoke. " i didn't think grace would go this far to tweet something onto the media. "

did you cheat on grace or not?
grace is so weird
^ yea she gave weird vibes

" i did not cheat on grace. " i blurted. " i didnt want to have to explain this to social media but i guess i have to. i broke up with grace because she was cheating on me. we have been broken up for quite some time now. "