she comes back into the bed and looks at me while her hand traced the side of my face. " you look good."

i chuckle and place my hand on her thigh. " why thank you. "

" so. " she sighs. " i was probably on my phone for like 3 minutes when i opened twitter- "

" jack told me. " i cut her off accidentally. " apparently grace tweeted something and now people are saying i cheated on her with you. "

" that's bullshit. " taylor huffs. " i saw what she said. it took everything in me to not respond to it. "

" what did she say? i couldn't find it. " i asked.

" she said, ' cheaters will always be cheaters. ' " taylor read from her phone, annoyance following her tone.

" is she really trying to play that game? " i scoff. " how do you want to deal with this? i know this is the last thing you wanted to deal with my love. "

" very much so. " she replies. " we could go live about it, or tweet something. "

" i'd rather go live. " i say, rubbing my hand up and down her thigh. " more talking but less typing. "

" yeah i agree. " she sighs running her hand over her face. " any plans for today? "

" not really yet. " i respond. " i haven't talked to anyone since last night, except jack. "

" i fell asleep on top of my covers. " taylor laughs. " right after my shower. "

" i know. " i chuckle. " i walked into your room at about 2am and you were passed out. "

" i was super tired. " she giggles. " then i came in here around 8. "

" i woke up wondering who was next to me at first. " i laugh, pulling the girl to sit on top of me.

" did i mention i love that shirt. " i spoke.

she giggles. " no but you keep looking at it so it's clear you do. "

i place my hands on her hips and look at her. " i'm proud of you. for yesterday. "

" how come? " taylor questions.

" because, it was your first performance. especially in front of that many people. " i spoke. " you went up there with no hesitation. "

" thank you finneas. " taylor blushed. she lowered herself and placed a kiss onto my lips. " let's go downstairs. "

" alrighty. " i agreed. she moved from on top of me and i stood up. " change your shirt first. "

" oh my god fine. " she groaned as i laughed. i sit on the edge of my bed and wait for her to finish. she walks out couple seconds later, with a grey shirt on.

we head downstairs and we soon begin to hear laughter and talking from our friends. i interlace our fingers together, slightly rubbing my thumb over her hand.

" we thought you guys died. " nick said laughing as we came down the stairs. " morning sex? "

" your gross. " i laughed, hitting him with a pillow. " no we were sleeping. "