Morning sickness?! (14)

Start from the beginning

"Severus don't, you can fuck me if it's negative," I told him, opening the package.

"Is that a promise?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the bathroom. I summoned a cup and filled it with water before chugging it. After waiting a few minutes I finally had to use the restroom. I sat on the toilet and stuck the stick under me. I did my business and flushed the rollier before setting the stick on the counter and waiting.

I sat there for 30 minutes, just for good measure. I could here Severus outside the door for every minute. After I thought I could read it I closed my eyes and picked it up. I slowly brought it in front of me and opened my eyes. I stared at the stick, not saying a word. All I could do was stare.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Severus. "What is it?" he asked in an edged tone.

"It's Negative," I replied. He let out a breath he had been holding and kissed my cheek. "I promise I'll be carful next time," he whispered in my ear. A warm smile rested on my face.

Without warning he picked me up bridal style and walked me to the room. I let out a small yelp of surprise when my feet left the ground. He quickly brought me to bed and laid me down before laying next to me. I snuggled against him as the warmth of his body consumed me.

"I love you," I muttered against his chest. He replied and kissed my forehead. I slowly started to drift off as his deep voice whispered sweet praise into my ear.

I didn't even get to fall asleep before there was a knock on my door. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I made sure to put on my robe before opening it. "May I help you Sky?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you but I'm looking for Severus. He was supposed to meet me in his office yesterday evening," she tried to explain.

"O-Oh he was with me, helping me grade papers?" I was confused, hesitant to let her in, "what did you guys need to talk about?" I asked.

"Oh well, it's something between us. Is he still here?" she asked, looking past me. I looked behind me before looking at her. Severus had a towel around him and he leaned against the doorframe of my bedroom. I turned back around, "I'm sorry he isn't here," I clicked my tongue.

I didn't hear Severus come up and I flinched when he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Who are you talking to darling?" he asked. He looked up and his face went cold.

"Sky!? What are you doing here?" he asked, opening the door further.

"I was looking for you. I miss you, please come back," she pouted. My eyes widened and I looked at him and sky.

"What does she mean?" I asked. He looked at me before looking back at her with daggers for eyes.

"I don't know what she is talking about," he said in a dark tone. She laughed, a sort of evil laugh.

"Ya, sure. Do you want me to tell her about the times you fucked me senselessly over your desk, or how you fucked my throat so hard I was in tears," she looked at me and smirked.

Tears started to fall from my face. "Shall we talk about how you got me pregnant?" she asked. I glared at him but his eyes were wide.

"Y-You cheated-?" I asked in a whisper of a voice.

"Lily, you know I would never do that," he hushed in my ear.

"Ya sure. You started fucking me the moment she left you." Anger swam in his eyes as he watched her. He used his wand and dressed himself before pushing my slightly from in front of him.

"What he had when she was gone is over. You were just a quick fuck. I know you can't comprehend that but it's true. You meant nothing to me," he towered over her, his voice was stern and dark, it chilled me to the bone.

"Severus, you said you didn't have anyone since me. I wouldn't of cared if you told me the truth. But how could she be pregnant?" I was confused, hurt, and worried.

"Lily, the child isn't mine. I haven't touched her since the beginning of this school year. I swear," he grabbed my hands and looked me in my eyes, I knew he was telling the truth.

"Ya right. First you get your me pregnant, now your trying to get her pregnant," he snapped. Before I knew what was happening he had her pinned to the wall.

"If you do not stop this stupid fucking act now, you will be sorry," this wasn't anything sexual, not at all. This was pure hatred and anger.

"Severus enough! Just make her leave," I exclaimed. He looked at me then at her. I saw his grip tighten and I put my hand on his shoulder. She whimpered in fear as I tried to pull him away.

"Fine! But stay the fuck away from us!" he growled. He pushed her at the wall and she fell to the ground.

She laughed and stood up. "You'll be sorry," she side-eyed me with a smirk and looked back at him, "you have no idea what you've done," and with that she ran off.

I looked at him with a stern expression. "We are going to sit on the couch and you are going to explain everything to me!" I exclaimed. He sighed and walked in and I followed him.

"Please calm down," he said calmly sitting on the couch.

"I'm not going to calm down until you explain to me what the fuck just happened. I sat across from him and crossed my arms.

"Ok. After you left I was heart broken. My life was a mess but I knew I couldn't replace you. I needed something to release my pain, my anger. And I found sky. She let me release my anger and pain on her. It didn't last long. She wanted a real relationship and I wanted nothing to do with it," he looked at me and sighed. I still needed more information.

"A few weeks after it turns out she works for the dark lord. I was told I have to keep her in Hogwarts. She blackmailed me into keeping a relationship with her or she would find and kill you so I did. When you came back I ended everything with her. She didn't like it," he paused and looked at me, a guilty look on his face.

"That night I disappeared for awhile, I was with her. She told me to sleep with her or she would kill you. Then she kissed me, before you ask. No, I didn't sleep with her. I pushed her away and left. I had to clear me head. I'm sorry I lied to you but I didn't want you hurt," he stood up and tried to hug me but I stopped him.

"Severus, it wouldn't have hurt me if you slept with her, I was gone. We were not together. You shouldn't have lied to me. What is she going to do?" I asked.

"She is probably going to tell the dark lord about you. I need to keep you safe. You would be safer at my house, with potter,"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "I'm not living in your basement, Severus I can take care of myself," he helped me up and hugged me tightly.

"Not from him," he muttered in my ear.

I hugged him back before looking at him. "Are you sure your aren't the father?" I asked. He chuckled and hugged me again.

"No darling, I haven't touched her in months," he whispered.

"It's not funny," I whined slightly. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I'm not as mad anymore but I'm still upset you lied to me."

"I'm sorry I lied darling," he muttered. I nodded into his chest.

"I'm going to cancel classes for a few days. I don't want you teaching classes if he might be coming," he pulled away from me, staring me in the eyes. He kissed me one more time before walking out of my room.

"Stay here please," he said one more time before leaving.
____________________________________

Word count: 2100

Again this is all over the place, sorry.