XV. Golf' N stuff

Johnny parked the car in front of the entrance. I went to open the door when he came around the car to open it for me. I thanked him he closed the door behind me.

"What should we do first" he asked.

"I'm not sure there's so much to do"I thought for a second. "Mini golf?" He smiled then we walked over to get our clubs and balls. mine was baby blue and Johnny's was blood red.

"I am the best at mini golf no one has ever beat me" Johnny said confidently.

"That's because you haven't gone against me" I placed my ball on the fake grass and went to hit it when Johnny stoped me.

"Problem?" I looked over at him.

"Yeah you need to move your hips like that and.. ok perfect" he said

I hit the club onto the ball and got it in the hole. I laughed and turned to Johnny.

"See I didn't need your help" I stepped aside.

"Yeah, we'll you used it anyway" he hit the ball and it missed by an inch. His head fell back in frustration. He glanced at me trying to hold in a laugh.

"Not funny" he walked over to the ball and hit it and it fell in. We retrieved our balls and went to level 2 but this one was much more complicated.

You had to hit it up a huge slope to go inside an entrance of a hippos mouth then come out the other side and go up a bump then land in the hole.

"This will be interesting only 8 more levels" I said putting my ball on the fake grass.

"Why was that so difficult isn't it for kids" Johnny looked at me then laughed but stopped when we saw to 7 year olds running past saying they got a hole in one every time.

"Or are we just really bad" we turned to each other and started laughing.

After we finished We put the golf clubs and balls back where we got them and when inside. To the right you had arcade games, the left had a small place to sit while you eat from the small food stalls and in front of us where prize games.

We went over to the arcade games first.

"Oh oh look over there it's pack-man" I said grabbing his arm I pressed play and inserted my coins. I was almost done when I had one more left to get but I was cornered and died. The screen blinked with GAME OVER written on it. I sighed then Johnny had a go he was better than me but didn't manage to get the last one like me.

Next we moved onto donkey Kong. This one I was never good at I think he could tell because I couldn't even make it to the 3rd row down before dying. Johnny laughed but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth as I gave him a glare and stepped back. He took over and won very fast.

"Want to go win some prizes?" He said hugging me from behind. I nodded as we got to the prize winning games.
I looked around and my eyes instantly fell on the photo booth.

"Let's go to the photo booth" excitement in my voice I pulled him along. People where already in there so we had to wait. The photos came out and I took a quick peek at them. It was Ali and Daniel. They opened the curtains and saw us Daniels smile dropped when he saw Johnny.

"Hi guys, what a coincidence your here two" she laughed awkwardly I reached to the photos and handed them to her. We stood there for a few more seconds.

"You know we should really go" Ali grabbed Daniels arm we said goodbye then walked into the booth.

"Are you ok?" I asked since he looked a bit hurt and angry he turned his gaze to me and looked me in the eye.

"More than ok" he smiled. I didn't realise how long we stayed there until there was a flash and click from the camera.

"Sad face" we both tilted our heads and pushed out our lower lip flash the second picture was taken. We kept our face and looked at each other but couldn't hold in our laugh we were laughing and couldn't stop flash went the camera the third picture was taken and we didn't even realise. Johnny put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face to his so our lips were connected and started moving in sync as it turned to a make out a few seconds later a bright light came form the camera we pulled away and looked into each other's eyes for a second.

I sat up and grabbed his hand pulling him with me. We opened the curtains and saw the pictures. I grabbed them and tore them in two and gave two for him and two for me.

"Let's go get food I'm starving" I looked at him with pleading eyes he nodded his head with a small laugh as we made our way to the food court. we both decided to get Burger King.

"Hi, can I have One whopper Jr with french fries and a Diet Coke" I asked them looked at Johnny he mouthed what he wanted.

"Would that be all"

"Can we also have a whopper with french fries and a Fanta please, that's it thank you" I smiled.

"That will be £10 please you are number 56" she pointed to the line of numbers we were 5th not to bad.

"Go get a table for us" Johnny said kissing me on the head. I walked off and looked for tables I saw a table for two right in the corner of the room looking out a window. I made my way over and sat waiting for him looking out the window at all the people smiling and laughing.

"We have your whopper Jr, french fries and Diet Coke" he handed me the food. I was so hungry I practically gulped it down. But Johnny took his time so I finished my drink.

After we finished eating we just stayed there for a while talking about the stupid homework and our least favourite teachers before we went out to the car and drove home.

We arrived at my apartment and left the car and walked to my apartment we made it to the door before we heard yelling on the other side.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO OFF AND DATE SOMEONE" he yelled

"WHY CANT YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME" she quickly responded the next thing I knew the door was flung open by my brother his face red but before I could get a word out he ran off and out the gate. I looked in and saw my mum crying. She saw me and just walked away to her bedroom.

Hola amigos I am so sorry I haven't updated I have been very stressed lately with school like homework and GCSE choices I have had very small time to update and post so I might not do it as often. Thank you everyone so much for the views I can't believe it.

Word count:
1240

Question:

What did you like most today? (activity, seeing someone, going out someone)