IX. Date?

I woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains so I got up and went to the bathroom and did my normal routine.

And brushed my hair putting it in a claw clip.

As usual I got a smoothie and breakfast then once I finished I had left to go to school. But when I got to the gate I saw Johnny parked on the side of the road with a big smile looking at me. He opened the door to the car so I walked over to the red car and got in he closed the door and made his way to the other side. Once he got in he gave me a kiss on the lips then pulled away but his hand still rested on my cheek.

"Good morning" he smiled brightly at me.

"Good morning" I gave him a quick peck on the lips before sitting back in my seat. He sat back in his and started to drive the car.

"I was thinking we could tell them today is that ok" he asked nervously.

"Yeah it ok" I replied

On the ride to school I saw him occasionally looking at me. He was so cute.

When we arrived at school I saw Barbra,Susan Ali and the Cobras all smirking at us. Johnny parked the car.

"Did you tell them anything?" he turned to me.

"No, did you?" I asked

"No" we both slowly got out of his car with there eyes still staring into our soles still smirking at us.

"Yeah uhhh so I'm gunna go to the boys" he smiled down at me.

"Ok yeah I'll go to the girls" I smiled and looked into his eyes he slowly put a hand on my neck and one on my waist then pulled me closer until his lips glided into mine I placed one hand on his chest slowly moving them to his neck and one one tangled in his hair, it was a soft and sweet kiss we both smiled into it when we pulled away we looked to the boys and girls they wore a smiles on their faces but shock in their eyes. we laughed.

he then smashed our lips together for a few seconds this time "bye" he said

"Bye" I winked walking to the girls as he walked to the Cobras.

"Hi guys" I smiled at them they were to shocked to speak.

"When did you guys get together" Ali smirked

"Umm...I-" I was interrupted

"Don't worry you guys are so cute together" Ali spoke up.

"Agreed" Barbra and Susan said

"Really" I blushed then looked at Johnny who was already looking at me we smiled and quickly turned back to our groups.

"Thats right there cute" Susan claimed

We chatted and walked into the school then split up and went to our lockers I opened mine taking my books needed out then closed it to see Johnny there.

"Hi" he said leaning his head on the locker next to mine.

"Hi what's, up you ok?" I spoke

"Yeah I was uhhh well I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tonight" I could tell he was nervous.

"A date?, of course" I said giving him a quick gentle kiss.

"Ok then this afternoon at 5 Golf'n stuff I'll pick you up" he smiled big at me.

"Ok but I have to go now so bye" I said.

"Bye" we both walked off.

When lunch came around I got my food then paid and sat down. I then saw Johnny, Bobby, Tommy, another boy, Susan and Ali.