V. The note

I was a few streets away from school when I hear sound of motorbikes speeding from behind me. I knew who it was and just hoped they would drive by and not notice me but you already know.

"Hey sweetheart why you walking all alone" Johnny said

"Because I wanted to walk to school and everyone else drove" i spoke

"Well I could drive you the rest of the way" i looked at him annoyed but he tilted his head made the puppy dog eyes and said

"Pleeeeeeease" i sighed

"This will be the first and last time" I muttered jumping on the back of his bike.

"You got to hold on you know or you will fall off" he took ahold of my hands and guided them to his stomach. I held on tighter. You could see his rosy red cheeks from a mile away since he didn't wear a helmet. He started the bike and then went off i laid my head on his back feeling the wind blow through my hair I could stay here forever.

After a bit we came to a stop I lifted my head and slipped off one side of the bike when Johnny came off the other side.

"Had fun?" He winked at me staring at me dead in the eye

"You could say that" I laughed

I jogged over to the girls who swarmed me in questions. Are you guys a thing? Why were you on the back of his motorcycle? Do you like him? We're you on a date? Did he pick you up at your apartment?

" no, because he didn't want me walking alone, y-no" they both looked at each other smirking " no and no" they looked back at me smiling bigger than they ever have before and then got up and left me there. That was... weird.

I walked into school then saw the girls turn a corner but I couldn't be bothered and just went to my locker and noticed something stuck in the gap at the top of it, paper? I pulled it out and opened it up it said

Beach tonight at seven

Tick yes or no:
_ Yes. _ No

Johnny ;)

I smiled laughing while reading it then looked around to see Johnny at his locker biting his nail looking over at me but when he saw me looking at him his eyes widened as he turned around facing his locker I giggled.

Beach tonight at seven

Tick yes or no:
☑️Yes. _ No

Johnny ;)

I looked back at Johnny to see him with his friends so I walked over and 'accidentally' bumped into Johnny but at the same time slipping the note into his back pocket so no one notices we'll exempt for Johnny he looked at me and smiled widely.

"Oh sorry" I said raising my hands In the air then turning around dropping them.

When I made it to the corner at the end of the corridor I walked past it then stopped turned around and peaked my head just a tiny bit so I could see the cobras walking away but Johnny stayed behind. As soon as they were out of sight Johnny went faster than the speed of light to take the note out of his pocket he opened it and pulled it closer to his face looking at it when he realised he made the biggest smile I have ever seen on anyone come to life. he turned around frantically opening his locker putting the note in and taking out a note pad and his book for his lesson he looked at the note pad as if he were going over something I feel like he has a plan for tonight.

The bell hasn't rung yet but the corridors are empty people always go to class early i don't know why.

I read my timetable it said G15 for math. My math class wasn't that bad I had Susan and Ali but I also had two of the boys from Cobra Kai which sucked because all lesson they were trying to get my attention when the teacher left they through a paper ball at the back of my neck so I turned around to them annoyed.

"Hi I'm Bobby" the brown haired boy said he was the one at the beach.

"Hi I'm Tommy" the other dirty blonde said he was the asshole from last night who asked if it was my time of the month. I looked to his cheek to see a huge bruise spread across it.

"Hi" I said quickly flashing them a fake smile "how's your cheek?" I laughed at their reaction and turning back to the front of the class the teacher then came in as I was solving the equations written on the board.

When lunch came around i got a small burger chips/fries and strawberry flavour water. The total was $3 I paid and went to the girls to sit down. We were talking when I hear footsteps behind me then felt the bench move as Bobby, Tommy and Johnny come sit with us. Bobby next to Ali, Tommy next to Susan and Johnny next to me. He just looked at me for a second then spoke.

"hi" is all he said putting his elbow on the table and leaning his head on his hand facing me.

"Uhhhh hi?" I laughed.

"So girls do you wanna do something fun" Tommy said nodding at Bobby they all then had the same idea.

"Yeah" "sure" they both said then they just ran out.

"That was weird- wait did you tell them to do that? I questioned him

"Only the boys" he smiled looking deeply into my eyes then stealing one of my chips/fries from my plate his smile getting bigger as my face turned into shock and sadness.

"You did not just do that" but then he did it again my jaw dropped but I couldn't help from laughing at the same time. Johnny laughed, i liked his laugh it was so pure and filled with joy.

"Come to the beach with a swimming costume, ok" he asked

"Yeah ok" I answered when I finished my food I put the tray in a pile next to the cafeteria food bin and walked to my lesson.

Ding dong went the bell at our last lesson indicating that we could leave so I got my book and pencil case and walked over to my locker. I got my bag and went out of the big glass doors leading out to the parking lot.

I had my first breath of fresh air it felt so good against my skin then I remembered i had to be ready by around 6 and it was 3 and took around 15-20 mins to walk to my house so I was ok.

I walked across the parking lot behind the bus but when I came from behind the bus I felt a pair- scratch that pairs of eyes on me watching my every move I looked to my left to see the Cobras leaning or sitting on there motorbikes just staring at me I caught the blue eyes of Johnny and winked at him while still walking, I made it out of the parking lot and started heading to my apartment.

I heard a motorbike stop next to me I glanced to my right to see the one and only Johnny Lawrence.

"I know you don't wanna go on it again I mean you made that pretty clear but it will take you what around 20 minutes to walk there" he told me

"Fine" I smiled getting on the back of his bike then wrapped my hands around his stomach pulling myself closer to his warm body as the cold air brushes my face and my hair flows behind me as we drive I never want this feeling to stop.

I hope you liked this chapter because I live in the uk and most schools don't have lockers like we just stuff or books in our bags and carry our bags everywhere but like how do they work do you take the books home or leave them there please let me know.

Word count:
1371.

Questions of the day:

What did you do in work/school?

How are you feeling?