Chapter { 29 } : School part 1

Start from the beginning

"It's gonna be okay, just tell them..... that you were homeschooled or something", said Gianni sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, besides, we don't really have friends, so people won't remark and say that they have never seen you in our house", said Matt.

"How come you don't have any friends?", I asked.

I thought they were popular.

"Because everyone is afraid of us, they won't even step or breath in front of us, so we're like the baddies of the school, along with Ace, Alfonso, Rafael and Apollo, and now we have three more feared students, you, Liam, and Seb", said enzo smirking.

That makes sense, I just hope there won't be any trouble.

"Umm... bambina, there will be some rules if you're going to school", said papà seriously.

"Mhmm", I hummed in response, what rules.

"So you'll sit with your brothers at lunch, no matter what, you can have friends, but... no boys, I mean you can be friends with them, but no other relationship,.... just friends", he said pointing a finger at me.

"As if we'll let her", scoffed enzo.

As of Seb will let me.

Where the hell did that come from.

"Okaaaay", I trailed.

"Alright, go on boys, or you'll be late", said Luca.

I got up and hugged each of my older brothers.

I stood I'm front of papà, he pulled me into a hug.

"Did you take a gun and throwing knives?", he asked.

I nodded, I put the gun on a belt, and strapped it on my thigh, and the knives are inside my boots.

"Good..... be safe, dolcezza", he said kissing my head.

I nodded and waved goodbye.

We took only one car, since we're not four.

"Will we meet the others there?", I asked.

"Yeah, our cousins will wait for us like usual, Liam and Seb too", said leo.

God, I'm so nervous, what if I don't make any friends.

I have my boys.

What if people talk about me.

As if they will let them.

Mattio must've felt my uneasiness, because he held my hand.

I looked at him, and instantly relaxed.

"I'll be with you all the way, we have all the classes together, papà made sure of that".

I nodded, feeling much better.

We arrived soon after, and parked between a black Ferrari, and a dark blue Lamborghini.

We got out and I realized that the cars belonged to Alfonso and Rafael.

Rafael picks Apollo since he can't drive.

Soon, another car parked beside Alfonso, followed by another car that parked beside Raf.

Liam and Sebastian.

Soon we were all standing beside eachother.

"Alright, don't talk alot to people, we need to maintain our reputation", said Alfonso.

These boys and their priorities.

"However, bella can, I know you want more friends than just these boys, just look scary, okay?", he continued smirking.