Chapter 3 - ii

Park

After we done the appointments, Andy and I decide to go to the park. The weather is so great, it's windy. Which reminds me about our beginnings.

AH: What's with that face?

RS: I Just remember about how we start our relatioship. This weather.

AH: Yeah, that's right.

RS: 1 weather 2 diffrents stories.

AH: What if we go to Claire's,  my dad's and Ryan's  grave

RS: Are you sure?

AH: They are important to you and me . Lets tell them that you really knock me up.

Robert laugh then kiss me. We got in te car and drive to the cimetry. We make a stop to bought flowers for them. When we arrive, we meet Claire first.

Claire's

RS: Hey you, Im sorry that I didn't see you that much. I want to intoduce you to someone that makes me whole again.

I grab Andy's hand and hold it thight.

RS: This is my wife, Andy. She's pregnent with quadplets. As you know me, I really want children and after you die, never in my life thought that I would have one, because you're gone. But this amazing women, makes my dream come thru. I will always love you Claire.

AH: Hey, we never met before but, before Robert and I got married he use to talk about you. He is beyond than amazing, he is perfect husband, we are really lucky to have him. He helps me going thru my grieving of my childhood bestfriend and my father. He never left me alone. Everytime I woke up in the middle of the night because of the crazy dreams, he was there holding me. He makes me calm and put me back sleep in his huge arm. It makes me feel safe.

Pruitt's

AH: Hey dad, I miss you. We told the team about us and it went well. This weekend, Robert and I will make a small party. Dad, I wish you are here, this men, your one and only son in law. He really really knock me out. We just went back from our first ultrasound. It's quadpleats. I know that sound a lot trust me, I have know how to handle it, because I am your only child and so does Robert.

Robert chuckled and begin to say

RS: I'll do everything to keep my promise to you. Your only daughter and future grandchilds will be in safe hand. Thank you for your trust.

Ryan's

AH: Ryan, I miss you so much. I never forget the moment you die in my own hands. It feels like I kill you.

I start crying. Robert hug my shoulder and lean a kiss on my head. While in tears, I keep going.

AH: Im sorry but I tried to save you, I fight for you. So umm.. Finally, I married Robert and now Im pregnent, I want your name on one of my babies.

RS: Hey man, thank you for being with Andy untill your last breath. I really apperciate that, your friendship with Andy helps me to bond again with my bestfriend. I will continue make her safe and dude, I did knock your bestfriend well. We are having quadpleats and as she said, your name will be on one of them.

We headed home. Since tomorrow is a full shift, we decide to sleep early. The next morning, Andy had a rollercoaster mood which make them almost late to work. They manage to arrive at the station on time.

Station

For the first time, Robert and I walk into the station together holding hands. He walk me to the locker and kiss my forhead.