Chapter 3 - i

Andy's Bunk

I just finish change my uniform back to normal clothes. Someone try to open my door without knocking, luckly I lock the door after Vic and Maya went out.

AH: Who is it?

RS: Andy, it's me Robert. Your Battalion Chief and umm... Husband or soon to be a father to your baby.

I open the door and smile.

AH: Yes Cheif, what can I help you.

RS: Let's go home.

Robert then come closer to my ear and whispered, it makes my nerve shivering.

RS: I want to celebrate this. Naked. With you. At home. In our comfy super king size bed.

AH: You lead the way.

Robert grab my waist and walk out from my bunk. We walk past the beanery, we tell the team that we're heading home.

Beanery

RS: Guys, we are heading home and thank you for the warm wishes I, me and Andy really apperciate it. For that, I wanted to invite you to come to our house for our small party this weekend.

AH: Yep. I know you guys really well. Each of you have a million of questions to ask about our not that fast marriage and unexpected pregnancy.

TM: Spill the tea party. Im all in!

Team: Me to!

AH: God! You guys and gossip never can get away.

DM: We love gossip!

RS: Yeah. That is definitely right, especially when it comes to me and my private life.

VH: Well then, welcome to the 19 family. From now you, Sir Battalion Chief have to join us for a meal atleast once a day. Even sometimes when Chief Ripley are here, he would join us to eat.

LR: I am

RS: Ermmm... About that...

I look at Andy, she made a puppy eyes and put both of her hand on my waist which make me hard to decline the request.

RS: Fine.

AH: Its a green light people! I know, Im good at convincing.

RS: You need to convice me more by the way.

MB: Ooookeyy... Whatever the way is.

JG: Yeah. As long as he is no longer former 'Captain Fire Grinch'

We all laugh expect Sullivan.

RS: 'Captain Fire Grinch' huh. Who gave that?

BW: Your wife.

AH: Because you never smile to us or try to get in to us

RS: Te dije la razón antes.
(I told you the reason before.)

AH: Mi amor, supéralo, ¿de acuerdo? Ellos son mi familia y ahora son la tuya también. Ahora somos tu familia. Yo, tú y este equipo.
(My love, get over it okay? They are my family and now they are yours too. We are your family now. Me you and this team.)

MB: What was that. You know that we are still here and we didn't speak Spanish.

Robert then rub my shoulder then when down to my lower back and seductively said,

RS: Será mejor que te prepares, porque esta noche voy a hacer que te olvides de todo ese feo momento y apodo. Pagarás por eso.
(You better get ready, because tonight I'm going to make you forget about all that ugly moment and nickname. You will pay for that.)