Deciding that they would go boar hunting some other day the began to return. Just then one of them shushed them all. Placing a finger on his lips, he warned them to keep quiet before pointing towards a clearing nearby. 

There was a large boar, standing a good three feet above ground, busy scratching its head with one hoof, not aware of the hunting party that was watching it from a distance. Seokjung turned towards Minho and mouthed something before notching two arrows in his boar. 

He released them and the whole group watched in awe as they went flying, hitting the animal right in its stomach. The boar howled loudly before collapsing to the ground. It moved for a few seconds then stilling completely. 

Seokjung was ecstatic. The group cheered as he alighted from his horse and made his way towards the boar. Keeping a foot on its belly, he called out to Minho "This is how you hunt a boar!" laughing when he looked away. 

It was the first time Seokjung has attempted to hunt a boar. So he did not know the basics of how to hunt one and which part of the body was to be shot to ensure that the boar dies instantly. The one that he had shot right now, was fairly large with thick skin. Two arrows shot at its stomach would not be enough to bring it down. They would wound it, but not much that would kill it. The trick was to shoot at its neck. And boars tend to get extremely aggressive once getting injured by anything, that is why most hunters would aim at its neck for a quick kill. 

Minho's face paled, "Seokjung look out!". That's when the others realized that the boar was getting up, and Seok Jung's back was facing it. "Why? Embarrassed because I proved you wrong?" he mocked him, completely oblivious to what was happening behind him. 

"Seokjung this is not a j- SEOKJUNG!" Minho yelled as the boar attacked him. It rammed it's head into Seok Jung's legs, sending him toppling to the ground. The boar slowly circled the alpha, huffing and shaking it's horns wildly. 

The others stood paralyzed, not being able to grasp the situation. Two of them pulled their arrows, aiming at the boar but Minho quickly told them not to shoot. The boar was circling Seokjung and was agile. It could easily dodge and the arrow would hit him instead, weaking him further. 

Minho and the rest were too afraid to draw out their weapons and attack the boar within it's proximity, not wanting to get hurt. All they could do was hope that Seokjung would be able to subdue and kill it.

It rubbed it's paw on the ground, preparing for a second round of attack, this time aiming to hurt the alpha with its horns. Seokjung stumbled backwards, too shocked to come up with a way out. The boar charged towards him. He leapt onto one side but it wasn't far enough and one of its horns, scratched his left leg. He felt a sharp pang as searing pain shot up his leg, the wound now bleeding profusely.

Somewhere else Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon heard the scream. The gave each other a questioning look before speeding off in that direction.

Seokjung pulled himself up with the help of a tree, leaning onto it for support. His forehead was laden with sweat, lips and body quivering from fear and pain. His right hand was bleeding, a thorn having pierced it. 

The only way out seemed unattainable. He would have to run through the bushes, jump on his horse and gallop away incase the boar decided to follow him, but it was becoming increasingly difficult given to his injury. Even if he tried to run now, the boar would easily catch up and kill him. 

Bloodshot eyes bore into his, the angry animal preparing for another round of attack. With all his strength, he pushed himself off the, attempting to limp his way back as his friends shouted encouragements. The shouts soon turned into screams of horror.