28---An ideal Woman

She looked at the large sized mirror to admire her beauty.Of course,she was a narcissistic in nature.

Ye Jin went with them too.She masked a fake smile in front of Lisa.After some time they reached the required destination.It was a beautiful setting indeed.

It was a broad area with greenery and white flowers decorated everywhere with white tables and beautiful palm tress.

Solar looked so pretty in her cream colored gown.Her husband Daniel had his hand wrapped around her.

(Author:I made up the name Daniel myselves bec idk with whom is solar shipped with.🤷🏻‍♀️)

Solar smiled at jungkook and gave him a hug.Jungkook introduced her to Lisa.

"Wow!Lisa,you look so nice."Solar admired.

Daniel also met the couple.

"Sorry,I couldn't attend your wedding,We were in los Angeles actually."She apologized.

"This is fine."Lisa gave her a warm smile.

Lisa and jungkook separated eventually.Because he met many people and started talking about business.This man is no fun.She thought.

Solar was having wine and lisa was besides
her now.Solar took a glass of wine.

"So,you live in Thailand?"

Lisa nodded.Her eyes fell on jackson.

"Solar!You invited Jackson as well.Wont jungkook get angry?"She asked worriedly.

"Well,I can't help it.He is my bestie afterall."

She was about to say something but solar called Jackson and hugged him.Lisa tried to hide her face but he saw her already.

"Hey Lisa!Nice to see you again."

Lisa rolled her eyes and avoided him.

Eventually,Jennie came near them.She hugged solar first and then approached to lisa.Jennie gave a teasing look to Jackson as Lisa avoided him.

"No need to answer him.Li!"She gave her out her gummy smile that made everyone's heart melt like butter.

She smiled back.
"How are you Jennie?"

'i can't believe I am feeling jealous of you jennie.' jackson said to himself.Every woman was willing to throw herself at him but lisa.She showed so much tantrum.

Lisa felt quite good around Jennie.She never had a female friend but it felt like she was going to have now one.

"I don't see Ji-eun anywhere."Jennie moved her eyes here and there.

"Who is she?"Lisa asked

"Solar's small sister,Everyone in the Jeon family thought jungkook was going to marry her.They wanted him to marry her."

"Oo .."Lisa expression changed.
"Why so?"She asked.

"Because according to their family,she is an ideal woman who is sweet,calm and can do literally everything."

Lisa's agony was visible through her face.Did I really make her sad?Jennie thought.

"But according to me.You are fucking perfect."

Lisa blushed at her compliment.After sometime,Jackson grabbed her hand.
"Excuse me,Jen.We need to talk for a while?"Jennie was about to argue but he took her anyways.

Lisa didn't wanted to talk to him at all.The was he grabbed her hand and took her aside would make anyone suspicious.

He took her behind the wall and no one was there."what the-"Lisa gave him a disgusted look.

"Look!Lisa what I am going to say to you is so fucking important.you need to stay away from this monster because he is so dangerous for you."

"Listen,Jackson!I know who my husband is .You better stay out of our matter."
They were so close that anyone could misunderstand.

Jackson sighed and placed his hand on her arm with affection."you dont get it ...He is planning to reveng-"

Out of nowhere,Jungkook appeared between them with jimin,he coughed and fixed his tie.Lisa moved apart from Jackson.

"If you are done.Then let us have lunch together wifey"

Lisa scrunched at him,"you look so cringey when you are jealous Jeon.''

Jimin besides jungkook bit his lips to control his laugh.Lisa wrapped her arm around jungkook's.

"Wash your arms.This filthy scum touched you."He said with a cold gaze.

Jackson moved towards jungkook."Then she will need to talk entire bath if i--"He said with a devilish smile.

Jungkook grabbed his collar and was about to squeeze his throat.But then he put out the gun from his pocket as he placed it on his forehead "Dont you get it .stay away from her "He said with a death glare.

"Jungkook let's go now"Lisa said worriedly because she didn't wanted him to murder him for the sake of hers.

He finally released him.Jackson didn't even flinch by this threatening and continued to give dirty glares to Lisa.

Lisa tried to calm jungkook."he is an asshole!I know"she took him away.

"Yeah!let us go for the lunch jungkook"Jimin said.

"Is it nessasary to be a bitch and wander around him?"Jungkook asked her.

She rolled her eyes."behind every bitch is a fucking proud man."

Everyone was watching them fighting in the dining table.They couldn't hear but see it.

Aunt Jeon Mi Sun sighed."We met a month ago.During your wedding.Do you remember me lisa?"

Of course I remember you,The one who discouraged me."of course"She masked a warm smile on her face.

Jungkook's aunts , cousins and other woman were interviewing Lisa making her damn nervous even Ye Jin couldn't help it.

Jungkook was just focused on his food.Ji-eun(iu)was also present there.Lisa couldn't help but admire her jealously.She looked like a fucking angel in white dress.

Lisa looked at the food and it was avocado toast.The thing she hates the most.

"It seems Lisa doesn't enjoy the food that my daughter prepared."Jeon Mi sun said.

"No, actually I am allergic to avocados."She said with a nervous smile.

"But I..tbhingk I--It is predty good..."Jungkook said with food still in his mouth.

"Why won't he like what Ji-eun prepared for him."One of the woman chuckled making Ji-eun blush.Jungkook didn't even listen to her but Lisa was fully cautious.

"Don't take her wrong,Lisa.Actually it is the favourite food of both Ji-eun and Jungkook.So,Ji-eun prepared his favourite food."Jeon Mi Sun smiled.

Lisa didn't say anything.It was getting hard to breathe here for her.

"Well,that doesn't mean Lisa should also like what her husband prefers."Jennie said with a bitchy attitude.