19---Not asking for your permission

They are right!Deep inside..She knew it.
But who cares,Her dad considered her as a business deal without knowing the side effects.

Jungkook was in his deep thoughts as Jimin came inside.

"Jungkook!Are you preparing the same project that your in laws are interested in?"

Jungkook gave out a cold laugh.

"Fucking in laws!They are nothing but a piece of dust for me."

He described his hatred.Jimin bit his lips.

"But we can't take them for granted right?They would have the plans of their own when you will oppose them.That might be risky."

He sighed and stood up and held Jimin's should and said with a low tone.

"They can't do any fucking thing,unless and until I have their daughter."

Everything was planned and clear from the beginning for him.He was a man who planned everything sharply.He wanted to go deep to the roots of The Manobans and destroy them.

"But this project will be launched after several months.That's what the browser says."

"Untill then,It would all be under me.If they tried anything against me.Their daughter is gone."He smirked with his cold eyes.

Jimin wasn't still sure.He wasn't only his manager but his loyal friend who had been always their for him and of course!His well wisher.
"Will you actually hurt her?"He asked.

"If I have to,I will."

Jimin wasn't satisfied because he considered Lisa as a good woman.He moved from there ,not saying even the single thing.Jungkook didn't focused on his words much.He started to continue his work again.

Lisa was stuck between will she tell Jungkook about her outgoing or not?
She doesn't really care though.But she also didn't wanted him to start the same old drama.

If she did that.They'd end up having a fight but right now she didn't want that.That wasnt good for both of them.Also,She isn't that kind of woman who would ask for permission to her husband for every fucking thing.

After all she wasn't his possession?

She won't ask him,instead she'd tell him.Thats what she decided.

Lisa
Wanted you to know that I am going out tonight.

She said with a quite badass tone.That she was quite satisfied with.Jungkook was between his meeting when he got the message,he could have ignored it but she wanted to go out at night?he couldn't help but ask her first.He held his phone leaving all employees shocked.Was the man in front of them their boss,he was quite strict with the rules.

Some legends were right,Marriage do change people!

Jungkook
Going where?

Lisa replied immediately after having a relaxing spa.

Lisa
Jahyun Oppa's friend is organising a party.I am going to accompany him.

He furrowed his brows and replied without thinking once.

jungkook
No!
You aren't going anywhere.

She laughed while reading this one.

Lisa

Not asking for your permission really.Just didn't wanted you to wander around streets like a nomad in search of me.So,Just informed you.

This enraged him and she liked to provoke him.After the meeting,He gritted his teeth.After seeing his new secratary Mina confused.He hid his expression because the girl was already terrified.

He tried to call her few times but she didn't answered.Mina was about to say something but the sound of a notification inturupted.He looked at his phone that the message was again from Lisa.Seeing him busy she left.

Lisa
I am busy choosing my outfit.So,don't call me.Please have dinner and dont wait for me.I dont want to be the reason of you hunger strike.Okay Bye.

Tsskkk!Such an irritating girl.Does she really thinks she matters that much.Let her go wherever she wants.I dont care.Do I?
He thought.

No,why would I ....Fuck!
"Jimin!!"he called him.

"Lisa is going out for a party with her friend."He said simply scared that he might ask whim 'so what?'

But his reaction was different.He took it seriously.

"I am scared,she shouldn't go out very often.Atleast,not without a bodyguard.Did you remember you nearly killed the assistant of Wang Enterprises to death and because of spying you.He was imprisoned and occasionally hanged because of your power.What if they try to revenge you by hurting her.Mrs Jeon and your grandparents do have bodyguards with them but Lisa is the most vulnerable member of your family."

What if they really tried to hurt her?he thought.He won't like that to happen anyways.Otherwise it would ruin his plan probably.

He was anxious inside but gave a calm chuckle.

"Huh.!They won't do that.After all Jackson would be busy partying over my defeat.He won't have time to waste on such things."

Jimin grinned.

"You are heartening yourself.Let it be then.If you're satisfied."

Jungkook was about to say that but his mom called.He sighed and greeted his mom.

"How are you son?"

"I am fine ,mom.what about you?"

"I am missing my son and daughter in law.It has been more than a week now.Can I come to visit you both?."

"Of course,you can..mom..I will call Bob to bring all your stuff tomorrow."

"Fine..I just want to make sure you are taking good care of Lisa.Dont worry I won't take much of yours intimate time.I will stay only for two days.after that we all will attend solar's wedding reception."

He almost forgot about solar,his cousin or step-cousin because his aunt was his father's step sister.His aunt,Jeon Mi Sun has two daughters Solar was the elder one and Lee Ji-eun,the younger one.

(Author: Lee Ji-eun=IU )

"Of course,!I didn't forget about that mom."

.............

It was almost quarter past seven.She selected her outfit.She wore a creamy white Dolche and Gabbana stretch silk assymetrical dress.It was a knee length,sleeveless dress with v neckline.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in the sliver glittery eye makeup and nude pink lipstick.She wasn't wearing much highlighting makeup that made her more sexy.

Her bangs stood still and her smooth silky blonde hair made her more breath taking.she wore her favourite 5 inch Jimmy choo sandles.That added more charm to her legs.

(Author: She is going to make it hard.)

Still no comments 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️