Fighting

Shigaraki POV
Now that we are back at the house it's time to give Aina a little punishment. She knows the rules and yet disobeys them. She needs to learn where she stands. I sent Shiroguri to get Aina. Soon they both Arrive. I send shiroguri away so we can have a one on one conversation. "Why am I here Shigaraki" she asks. "You where being a little bitch earlier that's not Allowed" I say. She rolls her eyes and says "so what you where being a bitch too". "This is what I mean your little attitude it's not pretty and it won't be allowed" I say. I step forward inched away from her. "So many things I can do but yet I decide to be nice and let you off with a warning" I say as I decay a bit of her arm. I hear her wince. Good. "You can leave now" I say pushing her away. She doesn't say anything and goes to her room.

Aina POV
"Fuck! Toga Dabi med kit!" I say. They look and start rushing around. "What the fuck why would he do that?!" Toga yells. "He said I need to behave what ever the fuck that means" toga cleans me up and now I have bandages on my fucking elbow. "I'm a kill him" Dabi keeps mumbling. "No baby you can't kill him he may be a bitch but he is the only reason I'm actually Alive even tho he just decayed my elbow" I tell him. "Fine I'll hurt em" he says. I shake my head No and he sighs. I'm Pissed at this to but Shigaraki gave me a home took me in when I had zero friends. Now I'm living my best life with the league. If Shigaraki kicks me out I'll probably end up in prison.

-🦋  Two Weeks later  -🦋-🦋-🦋-

Dabi POV
These past 2 weeks have been nightmares. Shigaraki and Aina won't stop arguing. Aina won't listen to me Shigaraki won't listen to Shiroguri. We've all be high Alert making sure we won't say anything that will cause an argument. "You bitch don't touch me! With your old wrinkled dead hands!" I hear Aina scream. "Well you know Aina I give you Warnings but you want to act like a little bitch all the time" Shigaraki yells back. "Fuck you!" She screams. "No fuck you" Shigaraki screams back. "FUCK YOU" Aina yells again. "FUCK YOU" Shigaraki yells. "Ugh you man child bitch" Aina yells as she storms out of the house. Everyday there is a screaming match with them. Not one day is calm. I look out the window into the backyard. And it's on fucking fire. Wonderful. "AINA YOU BITCH STOP BURNING MY BACKYARD" Shigaraki yells. She flicks him off and giggles as she burns his flowers.

🦋 hello my butterfly's long time no post 🦋 I'm really sorry I've been sick lately and still am sick 🦋 but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter 🦋 have a great day or night love y'all 🦋