Jealousy part 2

Yes I know different title but a part 2 of brothers 🦋

Aina POV
I felt Dabi moving around and soon he woke up from his nap. "How'd you sleep?" I asked him. He said "good" and grabbed his phone. I ft toga as Dabi scrolled threw his socials. "Hey girl how is it over there?" She asked. "Boring me and Dabi are just in my room all day long" I told her. "Lucky! Shigaraki is teaming up with this new team of villains and I have to go work with him" she said. "That sounds fun Toga meeting new villains" I told her. "Ouch yeah I guess" she said as she poked her eye. "Where's Dabi?" She asked. "Right here" I told her lifting up my phone more to show him. "Hey Dabi" she said. "Hello" he said muffled. I heard someone scream 'TOGA HURRY UP'. "Got to go bye Aina bye Dabi!" She said ending the call.

Dabi POV
"Got to go bye Aina bye dabi" toga said ending the call. I heard the door creak open slightly and I saw Shoto peaking in. I threw a book but before it hit him he closed the door. "What's with him?" Aina asked. "He likes you" I said. "You sound calm about that" she said. "Well he isn't nearly as good looking as me" I told her as she smiled. "Not even close" she said kissing my cheek.

2 hours later

Aina POV
Me and Dabi where watching a movie and I hear my stomach growl. "Dabi" I say. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. "miso soup" I tell him. "I'll be back" he says and grabs his phone and wallet then leaves. I pause the movie and go on my phone.

Katsuki POV
I walk up to Aina's room and knock. "Come in" she says. "Hey.." I say. "What is it?" She asks. "Where's the other one?" I ask. "Went to get miso soup" she says. I sit down at her bed and say "what have you been doing since you left?". "That's secret information I can't tell to someone who goes  to UA especially in the hero course" she says. "So Villain stuff" I say. She nods.

Aina POV
"When did you and him start dating?" Katsuki asks. "2 week after I left" I told him. " So soon after you left why?" He asked. "He asked me on a date and we hit it off then started dating after are 2nd date" I said. "So when you attacked the camp you two where dating?" He asks. "Yeah" I say.

Dabi POV
I go into Aina's room and see her and her brother talking. He looks at me and turns back at Aina and says "I'm going to go now" and walks out. "He is finally talking to you?" I say. "Finally" she says. I give her the miso soup and her face lights up when she smells it. "Toga and Twice are at the place Shigaraki sent them too she said that they are taking her phone" she says eating. "So no toga for a while?" I ask. "Yeah no Toga for a while" she says.

Aina POV
I finished my food and so does Dabi we are watching a movie and I get a video message. It's from The class 1-A group chat? I thought I left that chat? There all saying that they are going to attack us?! Tonight! "Dabi read these" I tell him handing him my phone. He reads them and says "I'm sure they won't there probably messing with you". He's right there not that stupid.

That is all my butterfly's 🦋 I hope u have an awesome day or night! 🦋 love y'all 🦋