Knifes

Aina's POV
Hey I'm Aina Bakugo. Twin of Katsuki Bakugo. I don't like talking about myself so let's skip that part. I get out of bed to see my roommate Ochako Uraraka smiling and on the phone with her boyfriend. Why is she always so happy in the mornings. "Good morning Aina! How did you sleep? I slept great!" She said cheerfully. I give her a thumbs up and a fake smile. I grab my uniform and go to the bathroom. I change brush my teeth brush my hair but light makeup on and I'm done. I walk out and head for the door giving Ochako another fake smile before I leave not saying one word.

I see everyone from my class at the table talking and eating. "Morning Aina" they all say. I just look at them and give a half fake smile. I grab toast and fry an egg and grab a glass of orange juice. I sit down next to bakugo as he is talking to his friend kirishima. I pull out a small pocket knife and cut my toast and take a bite. "Where did u get a pocket knife? And why do you have one?" Kirishima asks. I ignore him and keep eating my toast putting my pocket knife back.

I finish and out my plate and glass in the dishwasher and get my stuff and head down to the class room. On my way there i see the boy I've been crushing on walking in the same direction. He gets a text and stops I walk ahead not wanting to talk to him or give another fake smile. I think everyone at this school thinks I'm mute which is a good thing. He comes up behind me. He says something surprising me I pull out my pocket knife. "Sorry didn't meant to scare you" he says. I put my pocket knife away and mumble 'sorry' and walk off.

Todorokis POV
I was walking to class when I see the girl I like. I get a text so I stop walking and she goes ahead of me. I answer then start walking. I guess she didn't hear me because when I said something she got scared pulling a pocket knife to my throat. "Sorry don't mean to scare you" I said. She put it away and mumbled "sorry" then walked off.
Wow I think I never heard her voice before that was the first time. She went into the class room and I go in there and see Iida and Tsu in there working on homework or studying. Aina goes to the back and goes on her phone. I sit in my seat and pull out a book and start reading.
Soon My classmates all rushed in. Everyone was talking and laughing except Aina. She looked annoyed by Mineta talking to her.

Aina's POV
Why is this purple haired Small thing boy talking to me. "So Aina want to go back to my dorm and Ditch?" He said with a wink. I give him a stare telling him to back off. He doesn't get the hint and touched my arm and hair. Right then and there I get pissed off. Pulling out a smaller but sharp knife from my skirt waist line I give him one more stare and he leaves. I put my knife back and act like nothing happened except one problem everyone is now staring. Bakugo looks at me and I give him a pleasing look. "Alright Extras stop looking at my Sister before I kill you!" He says. Everyone turns away as he goes to my desk.

Bakugos POV
"Alright extras stop looking at my sister before I kill you!" I say as everyone looks away. I walk to her desk and stick my hand out. She gives me a high five. "Knife Aina" I say softly. "No" she mumbles. "I'll give it back after class" I say. She kicks me in the balls and tells me to go sit back down. I listen not waiting to get kicked again. "Did u get listen to the girl who doesn't talk?" I hear Soro say. "You go Try to take one of her knifes away and see what happens!" I say.

Soros POV
"Alright I will" I tell him. I walk up to her and tape her legs together stick my hand out and tell her to give me her knife. She looks at me like I'm stupid. She takes a knife out her shirt and cuts of the tape. And with that I fall to the ground. I see my legs are tapped but how? I she has my quirk? Shit how did I forgot about her weird quirk!

"What the hell let me go!" I told her. She lets go and I go back to my seat. Soon Are teacher comes in and tells us to out on are suits and go down to the training combat fecilaty.
-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-🦋-
That's all for this chapter the next one will be The combat part! See u in the next part my Butterfly's maybe that's what I'll call you's 🦋