Skylor's Dream #3

I was getting ready for my date. I had a short orange dress that was up to my knees, and ankle boots. My hair was in my usual red orange ponytail. I walked out of my house and went to meet Kai at the restaurant.

4 minutes later, I saw Kai standing by the door in a tux, and dress shoes. His hair was in his normal style. "Hey Skylor, you look beautiful" he told me. "Thank you. You look very handsome" I said. He held my hand and we went inside.

"I'll have the spaghetti" I said. Then Kai whispered in the waiter's ear. "It'll be ready soon" the waiter said and left with the menus. "Kai, what did you tell him?" I smiled. "Just wait" he smiled and then the waiter came with a big bowl of spaghetti. "Here you go sir. Enjoy" he said and left. "Kai! You brought a big bowl of spaghetti?!" I whispered. "Why not?" He said. I grabbed my fork and picked up a pile. Kai did the same. It was kinda hard to eat all of it at once. Soon, I was almost to the end. But as soon as I finished, I ended up touching Kai's lips. He put down his fork and grabbed my shoulders. I put down my fork and grabbed his shirt. Then we let go just to breathe. I moved my chair next to his and he kissed me again. I held his neck and he held my waist. I have never been so happy in my life.

-Out of dream-
I woke up. It was the third time I had a dream where I kissed Kai. When will it stop?! It was kinda nice though...