Zane's Dream #1

Pixal was there. I was about to destroy the Overlord once and for all, and I was about to go down with him. "Zane! Don't do it!" She yelled. "I have to! It for you!" I yelled. She grabbed me. "Let me..." She said and went up to the Overlord. "Pixal!" I yelled. She continued to go up. Then, she raised her hand slowly, and ice came upon the Overlord. "What are you doing?!?! Foolish robot!" He yelled. But he was turning to ice. And Pixal was weakening. "Pixal! Pixal, no! Stop!" I yelled to her. But it was no use. She was going down with the Overlord. The Overlord was dying, but so was Pixal. She smiled, as if remembering what she did in her life. She then looked at me. I frowned. "No!" I yelled. "PIXAL!! PIXAL DON'T DO THIS!! STOP!!" I screamed as loud as I can. But it was too late. The Overlord was gone... And so was she. Everything was white now, and I was alone. "PIXAL!!" I screamed. But she was gone.

-Out of dream-
I woke up, banging my head on the top bunk. I quickly changed, then went to Borg Industries as fast as I can. Was Pixal still alive? II was about to find out. "Borg! Where's Pixal?!" I asked. "She's upstairs" he said, kind of weirded out. I ran upstairs. "Pixal!" I yelled. She was on the computer. "Oh, hello Zane-" I cut her off by hugging her. "Don't ever scare me like that again" I told her. "My processor says that you had a terrible nightmare, and it was about me" she said. "I'll tell you. But I'm just glad it wasn't reality" I said, hugging her tighter. "Zane! I can't take this much energy!" She yelled through giggles. I let her go. But as soon as I did, I felt as if she was gone again. So I hugged her once more.