Kai's Dream #1

I saw Skylor. She was crying on the ground. I walked up to her. "Skylor, what's wrong?" I asked her. "My father is making me give up my powers, so I had to run away. Now I have no friends, nothing!" She said through tears. I felt so bad, and of course, I sat down and comforted her. "Hey, it gonna be alright. Besides... You have me" I said, smiling. She stopped crying, and smiled at me. "Thanks Kai" she said. Then she started leaning in, and so did I. Soon, we kissed. She grabbed my neck, and I grabbed her waist. Then I heard footsteps. "Skylor! What are you doing?!" Chen yelled. I motioned my hand, telling him to leave us alone, and I was still kissing Skylor. She then made fire come out of her hands, and she shot it up in the air. Now we were just shining. I could tell Chen was still there, because he was just stomping his feet. "No, no, no! You are my daughter, and you listen to me! As for you- Stop kissing my daughter, master of fire!" Chen yelled. "Skylor, get over here, now! And give me your powers!" Chen yelled. Then Skylor released from the kiss. "You know what, dad? I'm done with you! And you know what?" She said. Then she grabbed me and kissed me again. "No! Fine! Have it your way!" Chen yelled and left. "Great, now I have you to myself..." I said and kissed her. "Kai..." She said, but I kept cutting her off by kissing her. Then I heard beeping.

-Out of dream-
I woke up. It was 7:00, Sunrise Exercise day. I smirked. Maybe one day... That will happen.