Sam's Dream #2

"Let the games begin!" He said. I was on a tube. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... The clock was ticking. 3, 2, 1. The bell rang. Everyone ran to get a weapon. I ran, and someone pushed me down. He was about to kill me with an axe, but someone killed him first. Then I ran as fast as I can.

I met a girl. She had brown hair, like me, but shorter. It was in a small braid. "Katy? Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" I said, and she came out. We had some food. We shared it. Then we walked off, and we made a signal. When I went to blow up the other team's food, I heard Katy scream. "Sam! Sam!" She screamed. I ran as fast as I can to save her. When I found her, she was in rope. "Sam!" She yelled. "It's ok, I got you" I said and I freed her. I hugged her. "It's ok" I said. Then a boy with a spear came and threw it. I shot an arrow at him. When I looked at Katy, who had the spear in her body. She took it out and fell in my arms. "No..." I said. "You're gonna be ok... You're gonna be ok" I said. "Sam... You have to win" she said. "I'll try..." I said, tearing up. "Can you sing a song?" She asked, her voice raspy. I nodded. "Deep in the meadow... Under the willow. A bed of grass... A soft green pillow" I said, stopping every once in a while. Then I put my hand on her face, and when I let go, her eyes were shut. I grabbed some flowers, and put it in the spot where she got hit. Then I left her.

-Out of dream-
Someone was waking me up. "Sam!" He yelled. It was Lloyd. I got up and hit him in the head. "Sorry" I said. "You scared me to death! I thought you died or something!" He said. No, I just had a dream. A nightmare actually. That little girl seemed familiar. And she was adorable, and it hurt to see her die...