Spiderman, friend or foe?

"Wait, I can be some kind if super hero!" Sunwoo said as he accidentally shot out another web. "Hold on, thats not a bad idea..." Eric said.

"I wonder what else I can do..." Sunwoo said, looking at his hands. He looked at the wall and got an idea, a few seconds later he was on the ceiling.

"Woah," Eric said, looking up at the boy on the ceiling.

"I can really impress Soyeon with this."

"Sunwoo, what did I tell you?" Eric sighed as Sunwoo jumped down from the ceiling. "Fine, I'll impress them naturally." Sunwoo sighed as he plopped down on his bed.

"But the super hero idea is still super cool, you should have like a suit or something!!!"

Sunwoo laughed, "Eric, I think you're more excited than me."

The two got to work, creating the ultimate superhero suit....

"And finished!" Sunwoo said as he added the final detail.

"Now we wait for crime." Eric said. Suddenly there was sirens, wow what a coincidence.

Sunwoo and Eric looked at eachother and Eric gave Sunwoo a nod. He ran to put on his superhero suit and jumped out the window.

Sunwoo swung through the city, following the criminal that he had spotted. He cornered him in a alleyway and used his webs to capture and trap the criminal.

"Wow, that was easy." Sunwoo said, "bye bye criminal!" And with that, he swung his way back to the dorms.

"HEY FREEZE- WHERE DID THE MAN IN THE SUIT GO???" One officer shouted.  "What is this stuff...?"

When Sunwoo woke up, the news of this spider-person was EVERYWHERE. Sunwoo was getting his fame, he was glad but the sad thing was that nobody could know his true identity.

"SUNWOO! LOOK YOU'RE FAMOUS!!" Eric shouted, waking him up.

"Wait- REALLY?!?"

————

Another short chapter because i wrote this at school and people wouldn't stop walking in my direction
@sunwoosblkwife