~ Chapter 7 ~

Anaya's POV

The girls dad went into the ambulance with her and Hayes and I met them at the hospital.

Before he got in he told us that her name was Emily Rivera so we could find her room easier once we get there.

I ran through the doors of the hospital with Hayes close behind me.

" What room is Emily Rivera in?"

"415"

"Thank you"

We walked down the hall trying to find the room.

I looked over at Hayes and he seemed just as worried as I was. All though we didn't know her we still understand the pain she is going through.

"Do you think she is ok?" He asked.

"I wish I could say something positive but I honestly don't know."

He let out a sigh

"I'm pretty sure she'll be fine but something is 100% wrong with her arm."

"Yea"

We saw her dad sitting in a chair and we approached him.

"Hi"

He toke in a deep breathe "hey".

"Is she ok?"

"Honestly I don't know they didn't tell me anything yet except that they are going to try and get her breathing normally and look at her arm."

There was an uncomfortable silence because we didn't know each other, but then Hayes spoke up.

Hayess POV

When Emily was in my arms I could feel her back moving in a way it normally wouldn't if u were just coughing. I think there is something more going on inside of her. I just don't know what it is exactly.

"How did you find out Emily had asthma?"

"Well, she loves to dance and sing. She had a dance class every day after school and she learned the songs lyrics as well to get better timing on when to do what when she dances. On her free time she would sing with her big sister at the piano. Music is in those girls blood and they can't reject it. Emily is a very smart girl and works hard. But her lungs couldn't. Everything she did made her tired and that's when we toke her to the doctor and found out she had asthma. About 4 months after...her sister Ariana... got into a car accident when she was picking up Emily's recital out fit. And she died.

Emily thought it was her fault. That if she didn't dance at all Ariana wouldn't have died. She cried every night in Ari's old room. I walked in on her once and she was talking to her self. It scared me because she was only 8 years old and she was depressed. She was saying that Ariana left her and it was her fault.

Ariana was the owner of a gymnastic school and was a teacher there. After she passed it was sold to a man and he turned the beautiful school into a meat market.

Emily wants to grow up and be talented enough to get her sister school back, and be a teacher there." He was on the verge of tears as he let his daughter story spill from his mouth.

I couldn't believe that a 8 year old girl could have gotten so depressed that she would talk to her self. That is horrifying if you ask me.

This is only a part of her story that her dad knows there must be so much mor going on in her head. so much more that only she knows and is holding in from her family and the world.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the sadness but it had to come in at one point.

Vote

Comment

I hope u enjoyed 🙌
✌️❤️~ Alliyâh