~ Chapter 3 ~

In class we were thought how to wright the alphabet in graffiti first. simple enough right.

I decided to make mine a little bubbly. I was done so I started to color them in rainbow.

I looked over at hayes and his were more drastic and cool looking.

" You really have some skill when it comes to this class."

I see a smile appears on his face and he blushes.

* Hayes's POV *

"Thanks"

After art we head to dance.
Today the girls were dancing and the guys would judge. only at the end would some guys join in.

* Anaya's POV *

I changed into my dance clothes which was a lose white t-shirt with a white tank top under neath, grey sweatpants and white sneakers.

Emily (the dance teacher) showed the girls the choreography and we practiced a couple times. today the boys judged.

Weather than crowed around us the boys out lined the room so everyone could see. Emily hit play on the bomb box and we started. the song was called "Ice Cream Paint job Remix". The lyrics were wierd but the beat was awesome and easy to go along to. After we were done the boys were speechless. they all had to agree on a score from 0-10 as an overall group. they all huddled and Hayes announced the score.

* Hayes's POV *
The girls just finished dancing and I couldn't help but smile and be proud of Anaya. she was the best one out there. Lately she has been nothing but amazing with no flaws. she is beautiful, there is not one flaw you could find on her face. she is so talented. she might act like one of the guys and forget she is a girl but to me that is really cool. That means that if we do ever get together I would never have to choose between her or the guys. And she is good at everything she does. And I think I'm falling for her...

(A/N: please watch the video to see what the dance was. Every time they go to dance class I will try to make the cover the choreography or if not the song they are dancing to.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY! ~Alliyah