"Hi, Sweetheart. I'm just here so we can play." His smile was crooked and rotten.

He was not there to play and I found that out very quickly.

*Flashback over*

I kicked the man in the legs, trying to reach his balls but I couldn't reach them and I was to restrained within his grasp to do much else.

How did no one else see this?

"Stop fighting or I might have to use some restraints. But maybe, you'd like that you naughty boy." The man chuckled again and a cold shiver ran over me which mistakes for a shiver of pleasure.

"Stop! No! Get the fuck away from me you creep!" I shouted and yet no one could hear me over the blasting music and chatter of drunk teens.

On the way up the stairs I pushed backwards so that we would lose balance and tumble down the stairs, hopefully aiding in my escape.

I was right and we went tumbling down the stairs, finally earning some stares from people but they shrugged it off and continued what they were doing. To them, we were just dumb, clumsy drunks who were trying to go hookup.

Pain shot through my body and mainly my back. I might have hit my head but I don't really remember hopefully I didn't. That would be bad.

The man laid on the ground next to me, his arm bent in a weird position and I took that moment to booked it. My body screamed at me as I shot off the ground in protest but I ignored it running for the exit. I looked for Keagan on my way out but I couldn't spot him anywhere.

I stood outside in the front yard, hyper-aware of my surroundings and steering away from people. I tried texting Keagan multiple times but I got no answer. My anxiety was bubbling inside me and I wanted to get as far away from here as possible but Keagan had the car keys.

I didn't know anyone else at this party and my breaths were not supplying me with enough air.

Why was I getting so freaked out? I'm being a little bitch about it. It wasn't even that serious I got away from him before anything happened. All I have now is a raging headache and a sore back.

All that stuff happened years ago and it is in the past. Why can't I just get over it?

My mind froze on one idea and my fingers continued to move to the contact labeled Alpha Bitch.

I shouldn't text him. I am here to be away from him. But I want to be away from here. My mind was racing a million miles a minute and it felt like my heart was racing even faster. By impulse I clicked the text button and wrote out my message quickly.

Grayson
come get me.
please
this is grayson

Hell I even threw in a please. What the fuck is wrong with me. The message was only on delivered for a second before a reply came through.

Alpha Bitch
Send me your location.

My fingers were shaking pathetically as I sent him my location and I hated myself for it. I don't want this but everything in me is screaming at me to do this.

*Incoming Call from Alpha Bitch*

I stared at the screen before accepting the call and holding it up to my ear. I didn't even say anything before Lukas' voice flooded through.

"Grayson, what's wrong? What happened?" His voice was soft and not at all what I was expecting. I thought he would just bitch at me (hence the contact name) and lecture me like he loves to do. His voice held concern and he didn't ask any follow-up questions and awaited my answer patiently.