Chapter one Naga

Standing on top of the sky kingdom, lays a knight gaurd who have been protecting the royal Leogriffion families for years to come. Dratokinoir, Leogriffion most relatable royal knight guard to ever be trusted. Until a great darkness was spread around the upper world as the sky was shifting into many colours. 

Meanwhile at the royal castle, the guard were flying out of the castle, deflecting the powerful purple beams from hitting the other flosting land. Soon Leonidas and Dratokinoir come to king Leogriffion and Queen Beesaptra as they examine the strong dark energy from the lower land. "My king, we're under attack. What's going on?" Leonidas asked, panic rising inside him. The king turn his head to the guard kneeling in front of him. "It bad, some fen from the lower world had been causing rifts between many world and now trying to destroy our world. Dratokinoir stare silently at the king, seeing the worries in his face. "My lord, let me go down the lower world and stop them from causing trouble." Dratokinoir said with his eyes cross, and his heart pounding to save his home. "Dratokinoir, before you head off to the lower world. My father, the king want to offer this for you journey." Mol said before pulling out an object that was wrapped in blue clothes. As Dratokinoir unwrap the object, he sees what looks like a sword like his own, but has a image of a dragon from the handle to the top tip of his sword. "My father said that with this sword, it can increase your strike to a new level, but only to thoes with pure heart ones, and after you helped us made peace with the surface human and the underground human. My father thinks that you're the one who can wield it." Mol said as he hands Dratokinoir the sword before examining it and tucked it away in his belt. "Tell the king that I thank him from the bottom of my heart." Dratokinoir said before he spread out his and jump down the edge of the cloud, before gliding off the wind in high speed.

As Naga was about to make a final strike on Wayvern, a heavy blow of a hard object strike him right on the head causing Naga to be flang high up in the air. "Wha…. What….?" Wayvern question in confusion before turning her head and caught a glance of what look like a dragon holding a mighty hammer with a picture of a different dragon on it. "Wayvern!" A young voice called out to her, it was 

Meanwhile high above the cloud, Naga had manage to gain control of his air momentum. "Gah! My head!" Naga said, rubbing his right side of his head, on for a purple eye to show. You think that you can disturb the of the two world just like that." Naga turn his head to see a dragonoid behind him, hold a hammer on his hand as it hanging behind his back, with a toothy grim on his face. "It's seem that you're forgetting who you who're dealing with." Naga ignore Dratokinoir as he let out a furious roar and charge at him. "Alright, just to let you know you already lost this fight." "Slient core, it doesn't seem to keep you silent for one." Dratokinoir said, teasing Naga, only of him to get more furious as he charge his mouth with negative energy. 'Hmmm, so that's were the mass energy coming from. I'll have to take that energy away from him and bring it to the king, maybe he'll know how to deal with it.' Dratokinoir thought as he got his head back focus on the battle in front of him. "This would teach you, who's your master! But before Naga could use his attack, a metal already met his nose as a strong swing crashes toward his nose, shuddering two of his front teeth. "Has someone ever told you that you talk way too much, when you should be focusing on your opponent." Dratokinoir said as he launched another on Naga's stomach, making a purple bruise mark as it launched him higher in the air. "Usually I never use this amount of power to make this amount of pain, but for I'll make a acepption." Dratokinoir said, before launching another hit on Naga's back, making the white dragon loss the feeling of his leg.

"Hey guys, look!" Runo shout as she point to the sky. The cloud were spinning as if it was forming a tornado from far way, before a small figure came down to the ground the slam to the ground, on his back with the most incredible force, causing half off the building to have it's roof flow to the air. "Wow, I never seem a attack that can create a force like that!" Drago said as he and the other shielding the the Brawlers from the gist of dust and ruble, blowing at a incredibly force. As soon as the wind slow down calmly, a purple light was coming from the hole and rise to the hole in the cloud, a purple ball of light was shining and slowly rising before disappear away. "What was that?" Alice asked, but no answers came out. "I don't know." "But this bakugan." "Has a unremarkable power." The three hydranoid heads said, finishing each other sentences. Meanwhile at the battle tower,Hal-G was stuck with complete shock at what just. "What….just happen?" Hal-G asked, trying to get his to register on how was his master so easily defeated so quickly by a unknown bakugan."Hal-G, it's time to give up!" Shun said surrounding him. "Grrrrrrrr!!! This isn't over just yet! We'll come back next and rule the world, and this time we also come back for the miracle of yours too!" Hal-G said as he soon teleport away. Meanwhile outside of the battle tower, the ground had a crater almost as deep as it can reach to the core of the Earth. Naga's eyes were rolled up to the inside of his head, having purple eyes on both sides, bruises all over his body and several tooth missing. "N…. N…. No…. I….can….still…." Naga said before collapsing unconscious on the ground, leg twitching before turning to his ball while laying still. "Wow! Naga was defeated!" "And we're lucky too. If that bakugan haven't came in a neck of time that he would have taken the core from me-AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" "Wayvern!! Are you alright?!" "I…. I don't know….but….something is coming out….. AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Before Drago can think of anything a ball of pink light began floating out Wayvern. Floating above her as it began float higher in the air before going high up in the cloud and disappear as well. Aaaaaaggggghhhh, that didn't felt right. Wayvern said, feeling the pain slowly vanishing away, but as soon as they turn their head back Naga was gone. "What!? He's gone!!" Drago said, shouted in anger. "It must be during the time that pink light" Tigerress said. "Well, at lest it give more time to get ready, right guys" "Come on, you guys."

Meanwhile at the upper world, Dratokinoir came back inside the castle with two balls of light. One purple, the other one pink. "

King Leogriffion said as he congratulated the knight guard for saving the kingdoms. "You're welcome, my lord, but what can we do with these?" Dratokinoir asked, pointing at the two orbs. The king had an idea as he grad the two orbs, before push it against each other, causing the orbs to be fused into one white orb. Dratokinoir stated speechless. "My…. My Lord did….did you...?" Dratokinoir asked, seeing the king head nodded. "From now on, this orb would be served as a call out from the lower world, when ever we're in trouble we would plant it in their land and let it's energy guild them to the destination." The king said, placing the white orb in royal treasure chest before look back on the other everyone else. Go and continue your training." The king ordered as everyone continues their day, like nothing. 

Loading the save file. Do not turn off your Nintendo Switch's power.

●File 1- completion 10% , Rank=plain

Chapter one complete, required braven rank for the next chapter.