2

How long it's been, they didn't know. With no windows, set meal time, or clocks, there was no way to measure the passing of time. But Techno knew it was more than 3 days by now. And that meant something was wrong. Either the pearl was gone, or something happened to Phil. He hoped the former but suspected the latter. He had to get out alone now.

Dream had given him a rundown of the prison layout and security. As well as the visits he occasionally would receive from Quackity. In the benefit of hindsight, it was obvious that Q was pulling all the strings. At least the ones Dream didn't have. Even isolated, he knew things he shouldn't know and was still fully in control.

One day, or possibly night. They didn't know. But regardless, they were visited by DreamXD, who offered them one wish.

"Can I wish to be out of here?" Dream asked.

"No, there will be a catch of some sort." Techno responds. He can practically hear the bell he would ask for in his mind. But he's also a certified minecraft genius, and he had a plan.

"Isn't this usually a 3 wish deal? Or are magic blue dudes in oil lamps more powerful than you?" Technoblade taunts. DreamXD says nothing but holds up 3 fingers.

Yessssss, let's gooooo. We win these. Technoblade thinks to himself.

"Well, obviously, I need a new sellout bell. Gotta pay my bills." He says. A bell drops, and the 3 fingers falls to two.

Let's keep this Bad Boy Halo rated, so I'll paraphrase Dreams' response.

"You muffin head! We could have asked for a fudging command block! Or an army! Or anything else that could flowery help us in some Sweet n sour way!" Dream screams.

"Bruhhhh" is Technos only response.

"Now, let's see... Let's grab a nice netherite pickaxe. With some decent enchantments, of course." He dicides next. A pickaxe dolls to the floor, and the hand ticks down to 1 finger.

"Fire resistance splash potion." He proclaims. The potion falls and is barely caught before it could break. And just like that, their visitor is gone.

"You want us to try to mine out? It'll take hours per block!" Dream cries.

"Yeah. But we got nothing better to do."

So dream begins mining under the toilet, and Techno rings the bell happily for hours on end. By the end of the day, they have actually broken 2 blocks. They assume it was a day, of course. But eventually, they had to sleep.

Dream was the first to awaken. As he had grown to do when he heard approaching voices. He shook his roommate awake and narrowly dodged a fist to the face in doing so. It took one time to learn that lesson and he would not soon forget it.

"Techno, they're coming." Dream hissed. Techno silently nods and rises to his feet. He then seems to think better of it and goes by the chest and lays down. In seconds, he's snoring again.

"Seriously?" Dream scoffs. Then, the tell tale clicking of redstone reveals that the lava is falling. Dream tries to look as intimidating as possible as he waits. After an agonizing wait, the lava is clear to reveal Sam and Quackity. The bridge comes across, and Dream looks anxiously at Technoblade, passed out on the floor.

"Wow! You're still alive! I was sure locking you two up together would end in a death to change history. He is alive, isn't he?" Quackity nods in disgust towards the peacefully sleeping murderer on the floor.

"Not everyone is as violent as you are, Q." Dream retorts. At that, he gets a maniacal laugh.

"I might not be a pacifist, but you are one to talk. And don't get me started on the Orphan slayer over there." Quackity snaps once he catches his breath.