chapter- 1

Hi, I'm Perry tawg, 21 year old university student, staying in dormitory with my bestie Daniel Dork.

Daniel and I've been friends for like 6yrs. Daniel loves to read Romantic novels and she love to tell me about it. Well I've never read one but I know most of stories as she always tells me about it.

The latest one is "The Villain's wife". Were the villain married a girl who is beautiful, independent, bold, stubborn, willful and sexy. I really like her personality as she has everything I wish I could have, she's completely opposite of me... we'll her name is same as me .. what I mean is I'm not like anything near her. We both has the same name but has different personality. The woman in the novel does not like the villain. So, she tries every means to run away from him.

I don't like reading Romantic novel but I love to listen when its Daniel who's telling . So I'm currently waiting for Daniel to tell me about it. She only told me till the villain wife whose name is same as me run away and got punish by the villain . By the way the name of the villain is Alexander knights. A domineering, control maniac man. I would never dream about having that kind of husband in my life. He's really scary. I know it's just a novel, I believe that kind of man doesn't exist, it's just in the novel....

Currently I'm taking a shower as I'm exhausted from all the running around the university library and doing all the assignments, project works. After showering I blow my hair dry and lied down on my bed and drifted off to sleep as I'm physically, mentally exhausted.

In the midst of the night I started to feel suffocated like I couldn't breathe so I open my eyes only to find myself press down by someone who was pounding on me and sucking on lips painfully. it was really painful. I tried to free myself from him but I couldn't as he was much more stronger than me.

I couldn't think of anyone who could do this to me. As I remember I was sleeping on my dormitory room on my bed but how did this person came inside. I was confused. I was tortured for a very long time and I fainted from the pain.

*******************************************