9. The unexpected arrival 😲

Start from the beginning

'But I doubt if she calls him chachu.' Said hardik.

'No, she doesn't. Its just mine and Sakshi's constant effort to teach her to call everyone chachu, didi, masi and all. But she doesn't learn at all. Trying to teach her, I got used to saying cheeku chachu but she only says Cheeku.'

'It's ok. Whatever she says is final.' Said Rishabh.

'Everybody is spoiling her so much. I am tensed thinking what she is gonna turn into as a grown up.' 

'Don't worry about her. She'll be the best one out there.' said Rishabh

'And for that to happen, I must keep her away from you all.'

'That's not gonna happen anyways. ' said Hardik.

'Bhai, you have come.' said Virat as he rushed into the hall and leaped onto Dhoni.

'Yes cheeku. How did you know I was here?'

'I saw sakshi bhabi. At first I thought I mistook someone for her but it was her. I then went to her and talked for a bit. She then told me that you are here. So I came here.'

'Oh ok.'

'Why didn't you come to me first, bhai.' Virat scowled.

'I am hungry and came here to have some food. I still haven't started to meet anyone.' Dhoni said.

'Oh, is it? Then who are all these people?' Virat asked pointing at us all.

'They were here already by the time I have come. Now how is that my mistake?'

'That's not your mistake. Your mistake is you haven't come to me in first place like you used to do earlier. You have changed bhai. You don't love me.' Virat accused Dhoni.

'But I really wonder why has Ziva left you so fast. She was chanting your name all the time on our way.'

'But Ziva wasn't there with Bhabi when I went to your room. Only she was there.'

'Who's she?' Asked Dhoni

'Bhabi, who else.'

'But Rithika said she'll go see bhabhi.' Hardik said.

'That's the clue. Rithika might have went, talked for some time and took Ziva with her and went to their room probably.' Rahul said.

'Oh, I thought I could play with her now. And make her meet Vamika.' said Virat in a disheartened tone.

'It's ok. We have anyways planned a playdate. And also Ziva is eagerly waiting to meet and play with " her cheeku's baby"Dhoni said cheering Virat and it worked like a magic. Virat's frown has turned into a big smile. And he, while smiling looked exactly like how Vamika would look while Smiling.

'That's a very good idea. When shall we do it.' asked Dhoni.

'The plan was Ishu's. So let's do it when he suggests.' Dhoni said giving the credit to the one who deserves it, just like he does all the time.

'It's your idea? Waah, Ishu. So sensible you are.' Virat said hugging Ishan.

'Thanks bhai.'

Virat then again shifted beside Dhoni, hugging him. The others who clinged onto Dhoni until Virat had come, dared not to step in between them now. They, just like me have stood in a distance.

'You said you were hungry, Sir. Why have you not started eating anything.' I asked.

'Firstly, don't call me Sir. Call me Mahi bhai just like anyone else calls me. Got it?' he asked.

'Yes si- bhai.' I said.

'Correct. You are seeing how these guys are sticked to me like leeches. There's no chance for me to move from here.' he said.

'Hehe sorry Bhai. Come we'll go to my room we'll have food there.' Virat said.

'And what will you feed me? Vamika's cerlac?'

'No Bhai. We'll take food here and take it to my room.'

'I am sorry for playing the spoilsport, but food from the dining hall isn't allowed upstairs.' I said. And the frown on Virat's face has returned.

'Well if everyone leaves him for 15-20 minutes he'll have his food and then you guys can do whatever you want to.' I said.

'Finally some sensibility here.' Mahi bhai said.

'You wait here. I'll serve the food in a plate and bring it here.' Rishabh said.

'No I'll bring it.' hardik said.

'Nobody is gonna do that. Sir will go and have what he likes to have.' I said.

'You are saying sir again. Maybe I should make you write an imposition of Mahi bhai, 100 times. You'll remember then.' He said.

'Sorry Bhai. Firstly I am starstruck. You were my childhood hero. And I didn't expect to see you at all. And you are here, infront of my eyes suddenly and to top it up you want me to call you Mahi bhai.  I need time to process all of this.' I admitted.

'Only in childhood, not now?' he asked.

'No that's what I meant. I- ' I tried to explain myself.

'I was joking. My time is done. My cheeku and Ro have done a lot to cricket after me, they are still doing it and now these youngsters. They are all the heroes now.' He said.

'Nobody is even 10% of what you are bhai. Nobody in the whole world.' Virat said.

And just then Rohit walked into the dining hall.

'Bhai.' he said and came with a big smile on his face.

The moment RohiRat looked at each other, the smile drained from both their faces. Virat got up and distanced himself from Mahi bhai, so that Ro can go to him.

'Hello Ro. You took this long to come to me?'

'I was with Ziva till now. So I couldn't come to you.'

'Where is she now?'

'She's with Anushka.' Ro mumbled in a neutral tone.

'Ok Bhai, bye. I'll go to my baby Ziva. I'll see you later. Virat said and rushed out of the room.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Here is the 'little bit long update'. I used to write 1000 words and have come to 1500 words chapter now. I'll continue this.

Also I don't know why I don't picturise jinks with RohiRat. I mostly think of them with either Dhoni or the youngsters but not with jinks. I really don't why I don't ship jinks with them. That's the reason he's not into the chapters yet. But then, I should write accordingly to the readers. So if you want me to add jinks also, please comment down.

Also guys, is Sakshi pregnant? There was this news surfing after 2021 ipl final. And there's news also of Priyanka Raina , telling that Sakshi is pregnant. But I haven't seen the interview. So is it true? I want it to be 🥺

Also please vote and comment your views on the chapter.

See you all on 2nd feb.

Take care, stay happy and study well.

Love you all❤️❤️