💜Chapter 36💜

"What the fuck Kim Fucking Taehyung.? Who the hell gave you the permission to punish my sister." The blue haired male barged into their room and yelled at him while fuming in anger making him look like red angry Mochi.

"What the fuck Jimin..? There's a so called thing Door and why don't you fucking knock it instead of fucking barging into my fucking room when I'm with my girl.!" Taehyung throw enormous amount of profanities at jimin who paced towards him in anger and gripped his sister's shoulder.

"Don't forget that she is my fucking sister.!" He gritted his teeth while throwing daggers at the ravennete.

"Yah..! Stop cursing boys..so..jiminie oppa..what's your purpose of coming here..?" Y/n asked softly which made the blue haired Male calm and he ruffled her hair sweetly and patted her head.

"Well..I have planned to take you all to special places around here and called that bastard and he didn't even answer my call. And you..! Why you didn't answer you brother's call.?" He asked as he twisted her soft ears which turned pink now.

"Ahh..oppa..it was in vibration mode so I didn't hear the ringtone.!!" She said still wincing in pain and he left her now pink ears.

"He is the great person who is the reason for your precious Mobile's heartbreaking situation Baby.." taehyung said as a teasing smirk lingered over his beautiful ruddy lips. Jimin glared at him but got stunned in his place by watching his little sister throwing daggers at him.

"Aish..sorry princess..oppa will buy you a new phone okay..? I promise.." jimin shook his head promising her.

Suddenly a call for taehyung disturbed their cute bickering.  He picked his phone from the night stand and answered the call in a corner while the park siblings were still continuously bickering. As usual siblings fight.

"Hello..?"

"Hello.. is this Miss Y/N's guardian.?"

"Yes..and you are..?"

"I'm speaking from Y/N's school. Her classroom teacher."

"Oh..hello Mr.Song."

"So..Mr Kim didn't y/n tell you about the university..?"

"No..can you explain it..?"

"So..we all know the kid is going to complete her schooling and if you had decided what she should learn further in her university and which university you want her to study please kindly fill the form given to the kid. I think she forgot to inform you. It's an order from our head master to call each and every parent/ guardian and inform them about this.

"Ok Mr.Song.. After discussing everything I'll fill the form and give it in school."

"And sir..please submit the form within this week. You have a lot of time to decide. Thank you.."

He cutted the call and went inside the room from the balcony but no one was there.