Twenty one

Do I understand why she did it? Yes

Do I accept it? No. Yes? Maybe?

It's just that I'm hurt, it pains me to know that she's not okay, and deep down I know that I don't have the slightest idea of what she must be feeling.

But it still hurt.

I know where she is. After searching the house we saw that she went to her room, took some clothes and documents, she didn't have any money so she had to access her account. Two days later we discovered that she admitted herself into a psychiatric hospital.

I want to go there, I fight every minute with myself to not go. She told me she needed to do this alone so I will let her, but I'll still watch her even from afar.

I read a letter over and over again, what did she mean that I shouldn't give up on my life and my hard work? Was she talking about the mafia? Does she think that I'm leaving the mafia just because of what happened to her?

And if I find someone better than her I should move on? There is no one better than her for me, she's the only one that I want. I will wait for her, I will give her time and when she comes back we will see what happens.

I'll take care of Hera and tell her that her mother loves her every day as she asked me to, the first day with her wasn't easy, it was a new place for her so she was a little scared of everything and everyone.

When I got to know that I had a daughter, one of the first things I did was get a room ready for her. She has her own bathroom and the room has an animal theme with different shades of green.

Mom has been by my side every time, and I don't mind, she doesn't try to do things for me, instead, she tells me how to don't right. Like the first time I had to bathe her, fuck I was scared I was like, what if the water is too hot? Or too cold? What if the product gets in her eyes? Or mouth? What if she drowns?

Yeah, I freaked out for a moment.

But mom helped, she taught me the right temperature, how to hold her, how to dress and feed her, I'm proud to say that I'm doing pretty great.

It's been a month since Julianna left, I left the mafia, Andrea, dad and the guys have been taking care of things. It's decided that Talon will take my place, and I'm happy with that choice. Andrea didn't want it, he will be there if they need like me but we will not be a part of it.

It's a bittersweet moment because I did put a lot of effort into it, a lot of years of blood and sweat, I worked hard to get where it is today, but I'm also happy to let go and finally be what I want to be.

Sam and Kassandra are still locked in the basement I've been so focused on Hera that I just can't bother with them right now, but I will take care of them when I feel like it.