"Girl you was never good. The way you look, the way you talk, the way you respond to things. I knew you wasn't good from when we talked in the store. I been saw them bruises that's why I wanted your phone number so I can make sure you straight but you lie to me about a damn hamster--" she cut me off.

"I wasn't lying if you knew about something already." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Dumb as shit, girl anyways. Keep that funky ass attitude I don't give a fuck. I know one thing though you was always my bestfriend so I'a protect ya ass since your my bestfriend." I told her rolling my other blunt and after that I pulled out of parking lot.

By this time Bryson Tillers I'm Ready For You was playing in the car she was humming and I was heading to McDonald's for some food.

"Welcome to Macdonald's how can I help you?"

"Can I get aaaaaaaaaa... A gah damn uhhhhhhhhh.. 2 sausage burritos, Carmel frappe. Then I want the hot cakes and sausage with a chocolate frappe. That's all." I waited for her to give me my total and pull up to the windows.

"13.65." she said and I pulled up to the one window.

"13.65-- you fine as the fuck." She laughed like a horse.

"But no forreal, 13.65." I shook my head getting my wallet but I couldn't find it so I looked at Sam to see if she knew where it was, but before I could ask she got a twenty out of her purse and paid the lady with a slick smile.

The lady lost her smile, now she was just mugging.

"When you get rid of yo bitch, text me." She had her number on the back of the ticket. I scrunched my face up.

"Girl it's you vs you and you still losing ho goodbye." I rolled my eyes at her and I threw receipt at her forehead, then pulled up to the next window she gave us the drinks first, then the food. I drove like 10 minutes to my apartment.

We went inside, I was carrying the food, she had the drinks. We sat down at my island and ate.

"So this is a 2 bedroom apartment, one of my rooms has my gym equipment but you can sleep in my room til I take everything out, get the bed from the upstairs in the attic and all that good stuff. I'a just sleep on the couch." I told her drinking some of my frappe.

She smiled a little made me smile.

"You sure I can stay here? I don't wanna intrude anything." She mumbled.

"I done told you bout that, if you talking to me look at me cause Ian hearing shit from ya shawty." I shook my head eating some more of my burrito.

"I said, are you sure I can stay here cause I don't wanna intrude with anything you got." She looked me in my eyes and I shrugged.

"Rather for you to intrude than be hurt." I ate more. She nodded her head, eyeing my other burrito. I lowly huffed knowing what she was gon say.

"Who is my bestest friend in the world, who loves me so dearly and will give me everything I wanted if asked." Then she's gonna bat her eyes then look at me with a doe look with a smile. My mind said.

"Who is my bestest friend in the world, who loves me so dearly and will give me everything I wanted if I asked?" She batted her eyes, gave me a doe look, and smiled. I gave her a tight lip smile.

"What shawty?" I asked.

"Can I have some of your burrito?" She asked oh so innocently I gave her some anyways then next thing you know she had the rest of my one burrito along with my other one. I mugged her and drunk my frappe before she asked for that to.

"When your finished you can go take a shower in my room, as I start pulling this shit out." I told her as I walked into my gym room. She just nodded. I know she's feeling uncomfortable that's why I'm giving her my room for her own space.

I moved most of my weights into the attic, just moving shit for an hour or so. I was tired as hell. I decided to take a break and check on her. I came back out I guess she was still in the shower.

"RIOOOOO?" I heard my name. I walked into my room but not the bathroom. Can you hand me some pads from out my bag?" She kind of screamed.

Poe baby on her puurid. My mind said.

"Ight." I said.

I slid her some from underneath the door and left the room after she said thank you, and I said your welcome.

I got back to moving more stuff for another hour. I had a few more equipment to move then I was done.

"I'a kill myself bro." I huffed.

I was done after 30 more minutes, I huffed knocking on the door where Sam was in. I waited for her to say come in and she did.

"I need to take a shower that's it." I told her, grabbing my towel and clothes." I grabbed my stuff making my way into the bathroom. I saw some girly shit.

I saw 6 body washes, 6 scrubs. I smelt all of em and they smelt good. Who y'all know? I know shawty ass smell good.

I bathed myself in one of her dove body washes. I felt clean as hell. My happy ass was humming in the shower. I got out seeing some oil. I used a little just to feel soft.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth with my stuff though.

I got out the bathroom with a tank, and pajama pants.

I saw her laying there with some shorts, cropped tee. She had some glasses on and her hair was in a messy bun. The light from her phone was shinning off her clear, glassy skin. She had no ass those shorts made it sit up nice, she had no bra on but they sat nice up to.

Her bruises made her even prettier.

She told me to come over there so I went.

"Wassup?" I licked my slightly lips, looking down at her.

"You wanna sleep in here with me?" She looked down. I sucked my teeth.

"Dude, stop looking down..look at me." I lifted her chin up.

"Sleep in here with me, or just rub my stomach til I fall asleep cause these cramps hurt." I nodded getting into the bed with her, rubbing her stomach. I guess she found the speaker cause Summer Walkers' Deep was playing lowly with blue led lights on.

She was pretty as hell. I heard her snoring, I knew she was sleep. She always snored when we were little I wanted punch her in the nose bro.

I got up and left. I went into the living room and got on my pull-out couch bed. Turned on Disney Plus then fell asleep.

________________________

01.27.22