"We've to plan a party for showering babies?" Celeste asked. See? She's my soulmate.

"No no no." Mom shook her head. "it's like..a small party to give gifts for the babies and welcome them." She explained. Oh.

"Oh. No no, we don't want that, you can give gifts everyday though. Just don't buy pink stuff okay?" She said, looking at them one by one. I just know that she's going to receive every gift in pink color.

They all left after sometime, after having food obviously. Hungry fuckers, mom not included ofcourse.

"I loooove you." She sang, pulling me up from the couch and twirling us in a circle.

"I love us." Ofcourse Pico had to jump in our arms at that exact moment. To be clear, I do not love him.

"I can't waitt!" She bounced on her toes. "There's going to be little humans running around here." She says, looking around. Not here, they'll be running around the house I got for us.

"You'll change their poopy diapers and snotty faces." She continued.

"Why me?" I ask, throwing away the fat cat. Dickhead loved it and jumped back in my arms for another throw. I'll lock him on the balcony one day.

"Because you forgot the condom bro!" She rolled her eyes dramatically.

•••••

She's beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

"I can't look at my feet." She cried, trying to look at her feet through her flowy dress and nine months six days pregnant belly. Idiot woman. "Can you ask your kids to come out already?" She huffs.

"Come out already." I repeated, touching her stomach. I swear she kicked, it felt personal from the intensity of that kick.

She gasped. "Oh god." I laughed but stopped noticing the glare. But seriously, these kids need to come out or I'll un-invite them from our wedding. They've kicked her enough already, they need to stop hitting my woman.

"Can we get a burger?" She asks.

"Sure." I nod, picking up the car keys and helping her up. She smiled, kissing me. Her stomach made it hard for her. "Let's go darling." I closed the door on our way out.

We just reached the parking when her water broke. Youtube said she'll have contractions as a warning first. Stupid youtube.

Why am I panicking? "Are you going to drive or do I have to do it for you?" She asked. Wiping her legs with a towel from the emergency bag I kept in the car, I drove us to the hospital.

A few hours later, they finally came out. I mean, we welcomed our first borns. It was hard not to breakdown in front of everyone, I did anyway.

"Why the fuck do they have a penis?" Those were the first words Celeste spoke as they laid the babies on her chest. Lucas smacked her head, asking her to not cuss which resulted in a smack fight. Idiots.

"Congratulations on your twin boys." The doctor said. What is happening? I thought they said we'd be having girls?

The nurse came with our babies wrapped in pink towels this time and handed them to me. I smacked Alec's hand which was reaching for them. Assholes bought every pink thing available.

I looked at Celeste who looked tired and worn out. Still was the prettiest in this damn world.

"They're ugly." She said, glancing at their wrinkly faces.

"Yeah, like rotten potato." Rome added.

"Shut up, they're my grandsons!" Mom smacked his head, Caden following.

"Have you decided their names?" Alec asks.

"Yep, Chad and Chaz." She says. She'd die before naming our kids that. She was making fun of my name just the other day, there's no way in hell she's naming them that. Over my dead body.

Caden gagged at the names. "Kidding. Do you wanna name them?" She asked me.

"No..we decided it's your choice..unless you're actually giving them ugly ass names." I say, she laughed. Pretty.

"Cason Alexander Black." She looked at the elder one. I've never seen Alec blush but he sure as hell was blushing right now. "Calix Elias Black." She finished.

"So are we going to write on their foreheads to recognise them or not?" Luke asked.

"I wanted to ask the same." She said as they took the babies from my arms one by one. Can I snatch them back? "No one's going to ask about the godparents?" She looked at the guys one by one. I knew the question was for Luke and Alec. We discussed it.

"Luke? Alec?"

Alec handed Cason to mom..or was it Calix? And stormed out. "He's crying." I tell them.

He came back a minute later, with a washed face this time. Looking decent for once in his life.

"Would you guys like to be the godparents?" She asked.

Both of them said yes like she had proposed to them before pulling her in a hug. They went back to making funny faces at the babies.

I turn to my girl instead, I kissed her forehead. "I'm so happy." I tell her.

"Me too." She smiled.

She's my forever, my happily ever after.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
This is it folks!
The end.
•×•×•×•×•
.
.
.
I hope y'all enjoyed. I'm so fucking grateful for all the support and love, I started because I was tired of reading about the male lead always being a whore, that's it. The main reason, I didn't have any expectations or anything when I started. Thanks alot, I love every single one of you, the silent readers, the ones who helped me correct my mistakes, the ones who laughed with me, every one.
Will forever be grateful.
.
Xx