Chapter-59

CHASE
..
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.
~ʜᴀʀʀʏ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇꜱ~
•••••

Purple. Lots of purple confetti.

She wanted purple confetti instead of pink and black instead of blue. She hates the color pink.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod!!! I knew it!" Celeste, who was standing on the stairs to look as tall as me, exclaimed. Jumping into my arms.

I was so close to kissing her when everyone else wrapped their arms around us too, singing a 'congratulations.' Spoilsport.

I can't wait to meet our little girls. Why can't they be born already?

"I can't breathe!" Celeste gasped, making them leave us. Finally. She grinned, looking up at me. "I'm so happy." She says. Me too darling. Me too. "I have already thought about their names!" She continues.

"And what are they?" I ask.

"Celeste Jr. The first and Celeste Jr. The second!" She says excitedly.

"Poor babies." Lucas comments.

"Shut up Lucass." She turns, narrowing her eyes.

"Ouch." We all looked at Rome who now had a scratch on his face. Pico slapped him twice, jumping from his arms. It's high time I accept him as mine.

"Your cat is an asshole." He said, touching his face and wincing.

"Did you just call my son an asshole?" Celeste asked, keeping her hands on her waist. She's looking like a mug, a cute mug though.

"I had a freaking photoshoot!" He exclaimed.

"Don't mind him, it's not until a few weeks." Caden said, shrugging.

"I'm losing blood!" He exclaimed again, then smiled at mom who I don't know when brought a first aid kit and was wiping his face with cotton.

"Soccer players." Caden shook his head, looking at his dramatic boyfriend.

"It's football." He replied, pressing an ice pack to his face.

"All this time there was a cake in there?" Alec says, coming out of the kitchen with a cake in his hands. Can I already kick all these people out of my house?

"We have cake?" Celeste asks, leaving me and going to him. How do I unfriend him?

Before he could set it down on the table, pico jumped to be in his arms, landing on the cake. Asshole. He can take him and leave.

Celeste who was happy a few seconds ago was so close to crying. I wrap her in my arms again. "It was chocolate cake." She said, her voice breaking. I should've sent this stupid cat back to the airport long ago.

"I just licked the icing, I still had to taste the cake!" Alec exclaimed, looking at Pico who was devouring the cake now.

"You licked the icing?" Celeste accused.

"It was yummy!" He said, licking his lips.

"I will call your mama Alec, stop making her cry!" Mom warned him. Mama Kingston is scary when she's angry, I will call her if she didn't.

"I got you cheetos." Caden raised a pack. Asshole probably stole it from the kitchen. She's out of my arms one more time today.

"Can I plan the baby shower?" Caden asked once everything was done and I made them clean the mess they made. What the fuck is a baby shower now? Are they going to give a shower to my babies? Hell no.