⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐

Start from the beginning

I was about to answer, when Percy said "Don't give him problems. He's from a different universe."

Grover looked at me with distrust "And you believe him?"

I sighed "If you don't want to believe me, don't. Just know that I'm here to help."

Percy jumped in the seat "Guys, believe him. He's the 3 times savior of his universe!"

Zoe put a brake, but immediately started "Males are always distrustful. They always lie."

I snorted "You hunter guys are seriously like the Forever Knights."

Everyone had a confused look. Thalia asked "What's that?"

I shook my head "Nothing. Just a group of people who hate aliens and want to eradicate from the universe."

Percy had a questioning look, but held back. Bianca asked "Aliens exist?"

I said "Yep. They exist. The creatures which I turn into are aliens. They have different kind of powers." I pointed towards my watch "Omnitrix is sometimes called 'The Most Dangerous Weapon in The Universe'. It gives the user the ability to walk in an alien's life. I received it, when I was 10."

Bianca asked "No offense, but isn't it a bit dangerous with a child?"

I looked at her "It was actually intended for my Grandpa, one of the best Plumbers. Plumbers are kinda intergalactic police force, who maintain peace in the universe."

"Then how did you get it?" Percy asked. I replied "It's kinda messed up. A time traveller, and an alternate reality of me ensured I received the Omnitrix."

Percy shook his head "It's messed up alright."

I was about to speak more, when we stopped at a food shop. Zoe said "Buy what thy want. We will rest here."

I stepped out of the van. Percy and Zoe went inside to buy something. While me and Bianca sat on the chair beside the table. She did... Whatever she was doing, and I started fiddling with my watch. There was one thing I had never revealed to anyone, which was that I had a mild dyslexia. I thought that I was a freak. But after hearing that it was normal thing for demigods, I had visibly relaxed.

Percy and Zoe sat down and Grover sat beside him. Suddenly, the Omnitrix started to beep. *Incoming call from Gwendolyn Tennyson*

I looked at them before receiving the call "Yes, Gwen? What do you want?"

She said "Are you alright, Ben? Did you find Vilgax?"

I tensed up "No. I haven't seen him since he pulled me here. I'm on a quest currently, it might give a clue of Vilgax."

The questers looked at me questioningly. I gave them a look that said 'later'.

"Gwen. I have ask something urgent." I said. Gwen "Yes, Ben?"

"Tell me the truth about my parents." I could imagine her freeze. She stammered "Wh-What? Th-they are f-fine."

"Bullshit Gwen. You know the truth very well. Tell me what are you hiding." I asked angrily.

She just said "I'm not hiding anything."