Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting

Start from the beginning

I went down the stairs and bid farewell to my classmates who were relaxing on the couch.

"See ya guys!" I waved.

"Bye!"

"See you later!"

"Dont stay out too late now!"

"Have fun but not too much fun!"

I shot a look at Mina and Hagakure who both were laughing teasingly.

"Calm yo self. Its a meeting not a damn date." I shook my head before i left through the door.

I went out but was greeted by Midoriya, Asui and Uraraka.

"Oh you guys are going to your internships to?" I asked them as i closed the door and placed the mask on my face.

"Yeah. Lets go out together." Urataka suggested.

"Yeah!" I nodded.

I took Gray from Kirishima and thabked him.

As much as i love having my friends around. The coincidence was too much. We road the same trains, took the same turns and basically headed the same direction. It became even more so when we bumbed into Mirio, Hado and Tamaki.

"(Y/N)!!" Hado ran towards me with a hug.

"N-nejire?" I huffed out and patted her shoulder. She was squeezing me too tight.

"I missed you!! I cant believe you're here!" She jumped up and down editedly.

"Me neither." I smiled back.

It wasn't when we entered the building we realized all of our agencies were somehow meeting in the same venue. Question is, why?

"Gran Torino. Mr. Aizawa." I greeted them both.

"Hows everything with Fatgum agency?" Aizawa asked.

"Fine. Although, i had to run away from the media before they could say anything." I shrugged.

"So Kirishima saved you this time around?"

"Well, the blades were too narrow for me to manuver. It was either he stopped him or i wait for him to get worn off."

"(Y/n)!" Fatgum called out waving at me.

I nodded and excused myself from Aizawa and Gran Torino before going to Fatgum, Kirishima and Tamaki.

"Firstly, thanks to the intel you guys have provided, our investigation has made a huge progress. The true purpose of the small organization, Shie Hassaikai. I'd like everyone to share their knowledge and discuss it together." A man in a suit eith dark green hair woth blonde streaks stated catching everyone's attention.

"Honestly, i don't understand anything. Hassaikai, what's that?" Kirishima said.

"Me niether." I tilted my head in curiosity.

"This is a groof people that are probably planning something evil. He wants to figure put the countermeasures." He paused and looked at the three of us. "Actually, it has a lot to do with you guys."

"Eh?" Kirishima and (y/n) exclaimed.

Nighteye guided us over to another room with a giant squaw table where we were assiged seats by our agencies. I sat between Kirishima and Tamaki.

"I'll start with the explanation." The blue girl with the mask said. Bubble girl? As i heard. "Roughly two weeks ago,we, Nighteye Agency, have launched a series of independennt investigations against the villain organization called Shie Hassaikai."

"Why?" Someone asked from the table.

"It was due to an accident caused by the criminal gang. Team Reservoir Dogs. Although, the police believed to was an accident, there are many suspicious elements. So we started and investigation."