Chapter 12

(Outside of school. Half of this chapter is in my house and a weird factory)
(Author's note: Thank you everybody for liking my story and reading it. I need help coming up with an ending. If anyone can help me, I will give you a shout out and I will put whoever you want in my story. It could be a pet, friend, family memeber, teacher, worst enemy, fave singer/band, neighbor. Thats my contest. Anyway, on to Chapter 12!!!!!)

The whole school was gossiping about how Jacob went against Kayla and broke up with her. Kayla was standing by a tree crying. Hugh was there telling her that he was dumb for breaking up with her. "Do you need anything Kayla"?? I asked nicely. "No!! Now go away"!!!! Kayla shouted while crying. I walked away and looked at Jacob. He was talking to Dustin about something that made me curious. I sneaked over and hid in a bush. It wasn't very comfortable but at least I could hear what they were saying. "Why did you break up with her"?? Dustin asked while not noticing me in the bush. "Dude, I told you. I broke up with her because shes annoying, bossy, demanding and crazy. And she hurt Amy". Jacob explained. "So, are you ever going to date again"?? Dustin whispered. "I have my eye on a girl but she has a boyfriend". Jacob said quietly. I quietly got out of the bush and pretended that I was just walking by and hoping that the boys didn't notice anything. Bayleigh saw me and dragged me over to the door. "What were you doing in that bush by Jacob and Dustin"?? Bayleigh asked suspiciously. "N-Nothing". I replied quickly. She gave me a look and and I sighed deeply. "I know the reason why Jacob broke up with Kayla". I whispered. Brittney came over with Greg and Adam and they were talking about what just happened between Jacob and Kayla. "I cant believe that they broke up". Brittney said quietly. "I heard Jacob say that he has his eye on another girl but she already has a boyfriend". I informed Brittney. Adam looked at Greg but he wasnt paying attention. He was looking at Kayla. She looked really angry and upset. She also looked like she wanted revenge. Kayla saw Greg staring and walked over to him. "Greg, I know you think Im pretty and you want me and not Brittney, but Im planning revenge and I have my eye on another boy. But he has a girlfriend". Kayla said nicely while putting her hand on Gregs shoulder. Brittney and Adam laughed and I looked away. Greg looked like he wanted to throw up. "Kayla, I would never want you. Brittney is the only one I want. Shes pretty, cool, fun, awesome, and I could go on". Greg replied while putting his hand on Kayla's shoulder. Brittney blushed and Greg kissed her. Kayla ran inside and we all followed. Dustin stopped me. "Hey babe". Dustin said while kissing me. I blushed and Kayla looked angry. She stormed off and Dustin walked me to my locker. He kissed me goodbye and walked away with Greg, Hugh, Adam and Jacob. I walked home with Harshini, Brittney, Bayleigh, and Lei. We didnt know that Kayla was following us. As we were walking, a car pulled up next to us. "Hey, you guys wanna ride"?? The guy in the car asked. I looked at Harshini and Lei. Brittney shook her head and we all kept walking. The guy kept following us. "Dude, leave us alone"!!! I shouted. Harshini, Lei. Brittney and I started to run. Kayla ran because she was following us. The guy drove faster. "Who is this guy"??? Kayla whispered while panting. "Come on!! Let me give you a ride"!! The guy yelled. Harshini screamed as loud as she could. The guy yelled and kept following us. We finally reached my house and the guy stopped in front of the house. Kayla sneaked over to the side. The guy wrote down my address and drove off. Kayla peeked out from the side and she knocked on the door. "I'll get it". Michelle called while walking to the door. "Hi". Kayla waved. "Your the girl that hurt Amy". Anthony said meanly. Kayla sighed deeply. "Whos at the door"?? Mom asked while making dinner. "Someone for Amy". Anthony yelled. I heard my name and came downstairs. I was shocked to see Kayla standing at my door. "Whats happening down there"?? Brittney whispered. Harshini shrugged and peeked out. "What are you doing here Kayla"?? I growled. "Can we talk"?? Kayla asked quietly. I nodded and took Kayla upstairs. Brittney, Bayleigh, Harshini and Lei all looked angry at Kayla. Of course, Michelle and Anthony followed me. They were listening outside my door. "How did you know where I live"??? I asked. "I-I followed you to your house". Kayla said quietly. "Then what about the creepy car that followed us all the way here"?? Lei added. Kayla shrugged and looked really nervous. "Creepy car"?? Anthony whispered to Michelle. Michelle heard another knock on the door and ran to answer it. "Hello". Michelle said while opening the door. I looked out from upstairs and recognized the person at the door immediately. Lei looked out the window saw the creepy black car the followed us. "Umm hello. Im here to pick up Amy, Brittney, Bayleigh, Harshini and Lei. If they are here". The weird guy replied. Michelle called us from upstairs and we all came down slowly. The guy pushed Michelle down and grabbed Brittney first. He gave her to his partner and he put her in the car. I was next. They did the same thing with me. Lei bit the guys hand and got smacked. Harshini screamed in the guys ear and got smacked. Bayleigh cried the whole time. We were all in the car. My mom came out. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS"?!?! Mom screamed. "We are taking them to a special place". The driver answered. The car went speeding off. I looked out the window and saw Michelle, Anthony, Mom and Dad crying and screaming. I took out my phone and texted Dustin:Hey. Brittney, Bayleigh, Harshini, Lei and I have been kidnapped. Please come find us. I dont know where we are going. Please dont come alone. "HEY. PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY"!!!! The driver shouted at me. I jumped and cried a little. We finally arrived at the place and the two guys too me and Harshini first. "What are we going to do with them"?? I heard one guy ask. The other guy smiled evilly and threw Harshini and I into cadged rooms. Brittney quickly took a picture of the address and sent it to me. I then sent the address to Dustin who will hopefully get it. Brittney got put in a cadged room. So did Lei. I looked up to see what they were doing. Just then, I heard sirens. The cops came barging in with Greg, Hugh, Adam, Jacob, and Dustin. "WHERE ARE THEY"???!!! Greg shouted. I banged on my cage and Dustin ran over. "HOW DO I BREAK THIS OPEN"???!!! Dustin asked while screaming. The two guys were arrested and Brittney was let free. Harshini was let free next. Lei and I were stuck in our cages. Bayleigh climbed out of hers. I made a dent in the bars and Dustin made a bigger dent so I could climb out. We kissed while Greg saved Lei. We all hugged and went over Dustins house. Just then, Brittneys phone rang. "Its the police". Brittney said scared. She picked up snd talked for a while. The rest of us listened of course. When Brittney was done, she looked really scared and guilty. "How did the phone call go"?? Greg asked while breaking the silence. "Are you going to jail"?? I added. Brittney shook her head. "Kayla is going to jail". Brittney said quietly. We all looked like we just saw a ghost. Kayla in jail. That means that will give her enough time to plan more revenge. But who pressed charges on her?? Theres another thing I have to find out. I pulled out my phone and called the one person that could possibly help me. Kayla. I know we dont get along, but if she wants to not go to jail, we have to work together. But it wont be easy working with a girl who hates my guts.