Chapter 3

(At home)

When I saw the news on Kayla's page, I screamed and threw a pillow. "Who does she think she is"?!?! I yelled. My mom came runing in. "Amy. Whats wrong"?? My mom asked worried. "Nothing, mom". I growled looking at my IPad screen. "Umm, ok". My mom said a little scared. I couldnt believe that Kayla would post about her new little relationship with Jacob all over Facebook. Then I saw one comment. It was from Jacob. The comment said, "Kayla, I cant do this anymore. I dont want Amy hurt. She was my girlfriend first". Omg!!! I cant believe that he would do that on a public website. I wonder how Kayla would react. Did Kayla put Jacob up to this??? Why did he agree??? I had so many questions. Should I be mad at him?? Should I forgive him right away?? I was so confused. "Amy, Im going to get Michelle and Anthony from school". My mom called. "Ok mom". I answered without caring. I was home alone and had nothing to do. I tried to call Brittney but she was busy hanging out with Greg. I tried to call Lei but she was busy with Adam. "Why cant my life be great like theirs"?? I thought to myself out loud. I went back on Facebook and checked my page. It had all kinds of messages on it from random people and Kayla. I growled when I saw Kayla's messages. Right after I growled, my mom came home with Michelle and Anthony, my little siblings. "Hey Amy." Michelle said walking in. "Whats up"?!? Anthony shouted following Michelle. "Im good guys. How was school"?? I asked. Anthony ran upstairs like he didnt hear me. Michelle put her headphones on so she couldnt hear me either. "Umm Michelle. Whos that"?? I asked pointing at the two people standing in our house. "Oh. Thats Hadley and Jessie. Hadley is in my class and Jessie is in Anthonys class". Michelle explained. "Hi, Im Hadley. Hadley said introducing herself. "Im Jessie". Jessie said introducing herself. I nodded and went to my room. I dont have my own room so its kinda small in there. I kinda wanna see Kayla tomorrow. Just to see how she reacts to Jacob's comment. Time goes by quickly and its time for bed. Jessie and Hadley went home and Michelle was sleeping already. I had a hard time sleeping because my head had so many questions floating around. I have to take a test tomorrow and we are getting partners for a project. I hope I dont work with Kayla. Knowing my luck, I will. I finally fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, it was time to get ready for school. So, I dragged my lazy self out of bed, got my clothes, got dressed and went to school. Of course when I got there, I saw Kayla with Jacob. I walked over to Brittney and Greg. "Hey guys.". I said trying not to look at Kayla and Jacob. "Hey". Brittney replied while waking up Greg. "What did I miss"?? Greg asked as he woke up. Brittney and I laughed and went to our first period class. As we were walking, Kayla gave us the evil eye like we did something wrong. Class was really boring so no one payed attention. I had a piece of paper thrown at me. It had the name of the person that I will be working with for the project. I opened it and saw Kayla's name. "Ughhhhh". Kayla and I groaned in unison. I looked at Kayla and she looked at me. I went over to her. "Great. Im stuck with you". She snapped at me. "Stop using your mouth and start using your brain. It would make the world a whole lot better". I said with pride. "You do the work and I will watch. If anyone asks, we are doing this together". She growled. Time went by. I worked on the project and Kayla did nothing besides stare at Jacob. Then the day came to hand it in. I saw Kayla doing something to it. "Shes proably adding something to it". I thought. When we presented our project, I did all the talking. Our project was to make an mini volcano. I hit the button to make the volcano and the mini volcano lava went everywhere. "Amy did this"!!! Kayla shouted while pointing at me and crying. "I did not. I did what you told me to do"!!! I said raising my voice. "Dont give her a good grade. Please". Kayla begged. "Then you would get the bad grade too. So haha". I laughed. "Not excatly. When you were doing that, I made my own mini volcano". Kayla said while showing me her project. Kayla's project was a mini volcano with mini palm trees and water and rocks. The project I made was just a mini volcano. Kayla made her mini volcano work and it was perfect. So I ended up failing the project and Kayla got a good grade. I accused Kayla of cheating on the test we had and she got a bad grade on that. I laughed when she got yelled at. As class ended, Kayla walked with Jacob and I walked with Lei, Adam, Brittney and Greg. We went to lunch together.  We all sat down with each other like we always do. "May I have your attention please"!!!!! Kayla shouted as she stood on a table. "No. Go away"!!!!! Greg yelled back. "Greg, shush". Brittney whispered. I laughed at both of them. "You all may know Amy". Kayla yelled as she pointed to me. Everyone stared at me. I was embarrassed and confused. "Well, first I would like to thank her for giving me her lovley boyfriend. Then I would like to tell you a few things about her". Kayla shouted as she got down from the table. "Should we go"?? Greg whispered. I looked at Brittney and she shook her head.  "Amy is a liar. She can't keep a boyfriend happy. I would like to get married to Jacob when we get older". Kayla blabbed on. "What do you think about Jacobs comment on your Facebook page"?!?! Brittney shouted while standing. "I know he didnt mean it. He loves me." Kayla said while getting that flirty look in her eye. "I did mean it". Jacob said quietly. Right when Jacob was going to say something else, Kayla pulled out her phone and posted a bunch of mean stuff about me online. The whole school was laughing at me. I packed my things and ran home. I was so humiliated.