NOT AN UPDATE!

this is me saying thank you guys so fucking much I love you all and if you want me to make new story ideas I am all ears and I love all of you thank you for voting.  i didn't mean to make this blow up bc it was a idea or writing something small.

if you like any mafia storys i have one called

young torn up love

I walk to him and see the door open

I walk to him and see the door open. I know if I run he will probably throw the knife and make then shoot me.  Why does that seem like fun? I walk to the door and start to run to the only place I know, the bedroom.

I heard footsteps running towards me so I made a quick turn. I had no clue where I was going, this place is a maze.

I felt a hand around my waist. I knew it was Dereck. he pinned me to the wall and kissed me.

"Don't run like that. You're going to get yourself killed." I was still shocked he kisses me. I grabbed the bad of his neck and bring him into a kiss.

Instead of him backing away he pushed me into him. He stopped once he heard footsteps and let go fast.

smut, swareing, dominance, kinky shit, all things to a good book+more.

or if your a harry potter draco fan you might like another story on my page called

Draco's forever- D.M story.

i laughed and kept walking. keeping my eye on her, not letting her out of my sight.

"Baby, remember when we first got to the minor. and we um- did it." she asked after she stoped dancing.

"Yes, loved it, why..?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

"I want to get.. stuff." she said biting her lip.

"Your not..preg-"i started to say but she cut me off.

"No! i want to grab some.. toys.." she whispered and smirked

i picked her up bridal style and we talked for a while about what to get.

"Well we need a laced pair since you don't have a pair, and we can choose there." i said and put her down since we were in town.

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!