Part 6-Invite

~Y/N STORY~
I woke up with five holding a letter.
I wanted to reach and grab it but maybe I shouldn't. It could've been something he didn't want me to see. Then again he would've put it down... I move a little and I hear him wake up.

Y: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you u-

He kissed me and I shut up. He showed me the letter.

Y: who's Dolores?
F: a bitch who I used to date
Y: ... and she wants me to come?? How does she know me?
K: MORNING SLEEPY HEADDSSS!!!!
F: Oh my god Klaus shut the fuck up!
Y: I just want more sleep

I lay my face on my fives chest. I didn't even realize I fell asleep Till I woke up to five Hugging me tightly.

Y: I'm sorry. I don't mean to fall asleep
F: why are you saying sorry? You don't need to say sorry baby.
Y: I felt the need to apologize. I always had to apologize for everything since my 'dad' made me
F: It's ok you don't have to say sorry for anything unless you think you need to.

He smiled and I felt the urge to smile. I loved his smile, his face, his eyes, everything was perfect about him.

~FIVES STORY~
She stared at me. I made a funny face and she made one back I thought that was cute.. she was cute... I love her eye color, her beautiful y/e/c.

F: you're so pretty...
Y: aww thank you.. so about that letter can we go? I have a really pretty dress I could wear!
F: only if you want to.

Of course, I wanted to go with her if I wasn't with her I would've already been throwing the letter away. I hated Dolores. We broke up about 7 months ago. She always complained never really loved me as I did, but now I am in love with y/n.

Y: ugh I'm starving!
F: let's go downstairs then

We walked downstairs and everyone stared at y/n. You could tell she was uncomfortable so I kissed her in front of everyone.

A: So y/n ho-
Y: Why do you hate me?!
A: What?! Hate you?! I don't hate you! I just- never mind
F: "What was that about" he whispered to me
Y: I'm sorry. I don't mean to say that out loud...

We all sat down in the living room. Allison and Klaus made waffles and eggs. Not gonna lie they were amazing.