Part 9-A little to much

~Fives POV~
I was having fun and I could tell y/n was drunk so I only told dolors 3 rounds then we leave. Y/n later her head on me as we started to play. I kinda liked it, it made the boys look as if I was gonna kill them if they touched her. Which I was.

D: Ok... y/n... Truth or dare?
Y: Truth
D: Have you had sex yet?
Y: no...

Her face looked up at mine, I gave her a look saying I didn't care and I still loved her. She was my everything.

D: Really?? Shit I thought your last bf already did it
Y: Um actually he cheated on me because I was scared, my dad abused me when I was younger..so you know you can fuck off.
F: Hey calm down. It's fine she's just trying to piss you off.

She sits up and faces dolors.

Y: Truth or dare. Dolors.
D: Dare obvi.
Y: Hmmm.. ok

The look she gave kinda scared me not gonna lie...

Y: I dare you to kiss the floor

You could tell that wasn't what she originally was gonna say. Then I got a notification. Saying Klaus was all busted up and we needed to pick him up.

F:  Shit we need to go.
Y: Why?
F: Klaus got into a fight.. let's just say he needs stitches
Y: Well I'll see you around dolors

She gave her a dirty look then walked about halfway to the door before she fainted.

F: SHIT! Y/n??? Hello, wake up!
D: She will be fine.
F: Shut up and grab me ice and water.
D: ugh you're so annoying.

I grabbed y/n and carried her to the car. Dolors brought out the water and ice. I Splashed the water in dolors face and got in the car. We drove to the hospital.

Y: f- five?
F: Shit your awake ok, hold on we're going to the hospital.
Y: Five I'm fine...
F: no you not!
Y: Five I know the problem...
F: What? What is wrong? Please tell me...
Y: I- well...

~Y/n POV~
I don't want to tell five, I haven't eaten all day since her waffles.. and I haven't had anything before that either... I- well my 'mom and dad' didn't get food and they never gave me money for it... so I didn't eat unless I needed to...

F: What?! You can tell me!!
Y: Well I- I didn't eat in a while... the waffles were the last thing I had...