Part 36- house

~Y/n Story~
I grabbed my panda and grabbed five wrist running to the car as people stared at us.

F: What they can't tell us what to do.
Y: Not that there was dolors who can tell everyone on social media!
F: Fuck her
Y: No fuck me
F: Well when you put it that-
Y : No five i am going to see dolors all over my social! Fuck me!
F: Just calm down and let's go buy the house

i nodded and we walked to the owners house who was selling the abandoned house.

Owner: Well your gonna have to rent it.
F: Why's that?
Owner: Because your a child with no money. rent is the easiest only 1,260 a month
F: No the full thing please
Y: Five if you want i can help
F: No touchy
Y: But-
F: No
Y: Five!
F: Shh. No. Touchy.
Owner: Just sign here

five signed the papers and we got the keys to the house. one for me to put on my keychain and another for five.

Owner: Just be careful.
F: Yes sir. we can build on to it right?
Owner: Sure can!
F: Great thanks

we walked out and went to lows. Luckily the house all together was $12,304. I couldn't believe it me and five, a house for us, and us alone.

F: Warning 6 o'clock shit heads.

it was dolors and Alex. Alex was dolors new boyfriend.. finally. i think that Alex had a crush on me but i didn't care i had five. i kissed five and made sure dolors saw. Alex and dolors walked up to us and stared.

Y: Aye if you take a picture it will last longer!
F: Fuck off
Alex: Hey beautiful
D: Alex kiss me
Y: You need to tell your boyfriend to kiss you? damn that must suck.

he didn't want to so he grabbed my hand and before he tried to kiss it five slapped his face away from my hand.

F: Nice try. now we need to go get stuff for our new house. Have fun with you shitty life's!
Y: Or don't

we start to walk away when dolors pulled my hair making me fall. My eyes turned red and i turned around and punched her face.

F: Y/n let's go.
Y: Come near me again and i won't hesitate to kill you or your stupid little boyfriend.
D: BITCH!
Y: I like cats better but ok
Alex: That was ... hot
Y: Go fuck yourself
Alex: I'll be thinking of you while doing it sweetheart.
F: Let's go baby
Y: Wait...

i grab a vase from the counter and smash it over his head.

Alex: OW BITCH!
Y: Like i said cats are better!

we walked out of the store and went to home depot instead so the manager didn't have to kick us out. we picked up a bunch of wood to rebuild our walls. then i picked out decorations and picture frames to hang pictures.

F: You we're badass over there
Y: Thanks *chuckles*
Employee: need any help folks?
F&Y: No thanks
Employee: Ok

I started to have a panic attack since we were in a crowded area but i calmed down more since five hugged me.

F: Calm down it's ok i love you and maybe later you can help me put up the walls? *whispers in your ear*
Y: I would love to... daddy. *you whisper*
F: Don't do that y/n!
Y: I love you let's keep shopping we need bathroom decorations!!

We grab more decorations and check out everything before the store closed. as we drove home five put his hand on my thigh again.

F: Why would you do that to me!
Y: You know you love me
F: Not when you get me horny in a store!

I laugh and look back to make sure everything was still fine and nothing broke.

F: I love you jackass
Y: Ugh rude? *chuckles*
F: Well that's what you get!
Y: Sureee
F: Almost there!
Y: this doesn't feel real!
F: Better be my bank account is slowly dyeing!
Y: *laughs* i would hope so too

Sorry this took a little while to post. and if you watch my tiktok ones i'm sorry i like doing wattpad story's more. i will try to do a = amount so i can stay on track! have fun reading!! ⚠️warning! next chapter will include smut⚠️