"I think so." I tell him, my neck straining to try and look to the back of the floor we were on. 

"Meet me there in ten minutes." He orders, and I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. "I'm sorry about this. Just try to stay calm, please." He softens his voice, and I nod, despite knowing he can't see me. 

"What's going on?" Penelope approaches, her work bag slung over her shoulder as she prepares to leave for the day. Francie looks at her with wide eyes, signaling that it's not a great time, as Penelope glances back and forth between the both of us. "Bev... you okay?" She asks, placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod, the phone still up to my ear as Harry was still on the other line. 

"There's people out there." I say, gesturing to the door. "Paparazzi, to be exact." Her eyes widen in realization, and she glances over in the direction of the door, an intense look growing in her eyes. 

"I'm almost there, Beverly." Harry says in my ear. 

"I'll be back." Penelope whispers, and marches towards the doors. I frown, confused as to what she's doing, and turn my body around to look out. She pushes the doors open with force, and the photographers spring up, pointing their cameras. No flash goes off as they lower them, realizing it wasn't who they wanted to see. "You guys need to get out of here." I hear her say, her voice muffled. "This is a company. You can't be camping out here. Leave." She shoos, her hands flapping as she walks towards the people. They slowly back away the closer she gets, and one even snaps a picture of her. 

"I'm here in the back." Harry's voice sounds. "No one's around, but I'm gonna come get you, alright?" 

"Okay, thank you." I say, and hang up the phone. Francie leaves her desk as we make eye contact, and somehow she can read my mind as she heads towards the back entrance to let him in. I'm still watching as Penelope works her magic, and the paparazzi all disappear slowly, getting into black vans parked in the lot. She stands out there until they're gone, before turning back around and coming back in just as Harry does at the same time. 

"Hey, you alright?" He approaches, worriment written all over his face as he lightly grasps my forearms. His eyebrows were pushed together, eyes big and scanning my body as if he was looking for injuries. 

"They're gone." Penelope says quietly, her eyebrows also furrowed. This time, she simply smiles at Harry as a greeting as she tends to me. 

"I'm fine." I sigh. "It was just unexpected. You didn't have to come." I tell him, and he shakes his head immediately. 

"I'm sorry about all of that -" He begins but I cut him off. 

"Don't be. It's not your fault. And thank you for doing that, Pen." I say and she nods, touching my shoulder again for a few seconds before dropping it. "They didn't touch me, I just walked out and they sprung up and started yelling my name and asking questions. And the cameras startled me, that's all. But I'm fine. And please, Harry. Don't be sorry." I smile gently at him, trying to ensure him that it was all okay. 

But I wasn't really sure if I was feeling okay. I didn't want to worry anyone, because honestly, it wasn't a big deal. I was just not used to it. He probably thinks I'm a fool if I was freaking out about this happening once and he deals with it daily. 

There were clearly worse things that could've happened, but I was simply not used to it. It felt invasive and claustrophobic, the way they began to crowd me. I hated the way they yelled at me, demanding for information like I owed it to them. 

"Okay, well, you sure you're okay?" Penelope asks. I nod, and she gives me a sympathetic smile before leaving Harry and I to ourselves. 

"You ready to get out of here?" He asks, placing two hands on either side of my upper arms, rubbing gently, and I instantly feel my shoulders relax.