03

Ardor
n. intensity of emotion, especially strong desire, enthusiasm, or devotion — is defined as the feeling of being attracted to a person.. an example of wanting to kiss a person with passion, desires, and want — that feels always not enough and can only be aided with the physical touch, the feeling of knowing you have the person you love near you.

~°°°~

"Jungkook." Taehyung heaved in a warning tone as he glare at Jungkook. "Stop."

It was Jungkook's time to raise his brow at Taehyung's sudden sterning, the playfulness and mischievousness long gone.

"What now, Tae? Can't say anything else anymore?"

"Stop this, or you won't like how it'll end."

"It's not like we weren't used to doing this." Jungkook pointed out. Giving a small snippet of their disregarded past. "You started it."

"You flirted back!" Taehyung deadpanned. The effect of alcohol still running in Taehyung's system, stirring inexplicable emotions and causing unnecessary arousal. "J-Just leave my room." Taehyung added when Jungkook just kept smiling at him in victory.

"Idiot." Taehyung mumbled the moment Jungkook left.

With the bubbling annoyance and probably denied orgasm last night. Taehyung had decided that he's going to forget about being the bigger person. He'd forget about being mature and start acting on his natural ways with Jungkook. He no longer will conceal his flirts that he could've blurted but didn't because he was thinking about respecting the younger's thoughts. But if Jungkook wouldn't respect his probably not so over Jungkookie feelings, Taehyung will play a dirty game.

"You're ruining my life again, you stupid bunny!" Taehyung grunts to himself. "I'm going to make sure you'll want me again and never leave this villa." He smirked, a perfect plan playing on his mind.

"Operation: Seducing Jeon Jungkook"

~•••~

"Hey!" Jungkook greeted Taehyung as soon as he entered the kitchen, but his doe eyes are curiously raking over Taehyung's body. Did he change something?

"Oh, hey, bun." Taehyung curtly greets. Prancing towards the sink. A small smile playing on his lips, knowing that Jungkook's probably still eyeing him.

From Taehyung's peripheral, he could see Jungkook on the side staring at his neck which are exposed more than usual as he's accentuated with a very loose tank top. The latter's eyes trail from Taehyung's throat down to the obvious bulge, poking on his sweatpants. Nope. Definitely no underwear.

Taehyung raised a brow. Pretending to have caught him staring. "Like what you're seeing?"

Jungkook's cheeks are dusted with a tinge of red as soon as Taehyung turned into him and asked. He don't understand what was with Taehyung right now. The man seemed more appealing. From his disheveled dirty blond hair, puffy lips that looks unusually red and plum, the wide inviting space between his broad shoulders and neck, down to his attractive crotch. Something is definitely up.

When Taehyung approached him, his eyes bulged out in panic as he took steps back for some reason. It's not like Taehyung is threatening him, but the way he looks at him — as he walks forward, makes Jungkook's heart beat go erratic like he's a prey about to be devoured by a predator.