baby, come here

Author POV

He looked outside the window of his motel room. The neon light sign shines hot pink and red, the colors pour into his dark room, all he could think about was her. She was on his mind all the time.

He got so lonely at night.

He missed touching every inch of her body. His mouth explored every part, every wet kiss, every hickey he planted on her, even her soft giggles she let out when he would do it,

It drove him crazy.

She drove him crazy.

He didn't know a good girl like her liked to be treated so bad. From the pet names, the positions, everything she'd let him do, she was like poison he kept tasting, dangerous but, endearing.

He could never tell her he was everything he ever wanted, everything he ever needed in a partner.

He was grateful she couldn't tell he was desperate to get anything out of her.

He was desperate for her touch, her voice, her body, her presence, everything she was, was everything he needed.

But he was no good for her.

The drugs, the alcohol, the ditching class, the late night partying, it was a lifestyle he didn't want to get her involved with.

But she wasn't anything he's ever seen before.

She was a good girl, straight A student, always showed up to class on time, very outspoken, intelligent, sexy, classy, beautiful inside and out.

He couldn't stay away since the first time he saw her in English Literature.

There she sat, her hair curly, perfect length, those piercing eyes that framed her face so well, her lips had a natural pout to them he couldn't wait to bite. Wearing her cute little outfit, babydoll shirt, cute skirt and shoes to match.

He had so much confidence already to go up to her and invite her to his best mates party. He knew it was a long shot, a girl like her that focuses on her studies would never be at a house party on a Friday night.

He thought to himself, "she would never go, what's the point?"

He took the chance anyway, he knew someway he'd get what he wanted from her.

She was too innocent, too naive to know his true intentions.

All he could stare at was her lips, her perfect shaped body.

Couldn't even remember what she said but she did say yes, that she'll be there, she was going to wear a red silk dress she told him, so he can find her.

She wrote her number down and gave it to him.

That surprised him, he's never had a girl beat him to it.

He found her in a distance, there she was wearing the red silk dress, with black heels. Holding a red plastic cup with soda he assumed.

He approached her and her smile immediately stole his heart.

He didn't notice it before.

She smiled at him and was excited she had found him. She took him by the hand led him to the dance floor, she danced on him, grinding slowly, she somehow made it look hot and classy. They danced for a long time, just staring at each other, their bodies pressed against each other. The sexual tension rising as they got closer and closer.

He offered her a refill when he noticed her cup was empty, she laughed when he asked what soda she was drinking, she let him taste the last bit of liquor at the bottom of her cup. His eyes grew wide at her choice of beverage.

He was also surprised when she scuffed down four shots of tequila.

More then he could ever take.

It wasn't that long till they were both chugging down drinks, emptying different bottles of liquor.

The liquor was so heavy it led them to his mates bedroom, of course the blond haired boy didn't mind but, a warning would've been nice.

He still remembers his hands lingering along her lips, his hands resting on the bottom part of her body as she sat on top of him. The tension in the room growing bigger and bigger, along with something else.

He'll never forget that night with Y/N.

There was something different about her that other girls didn't have.

The next time he had class, he couldn't stop staring at her. He thought she would've been begging for his attention, he thought it would be her staring at him. But everything was the complete opposite. He approached her first and suggested they do something together she agreed and took him to her favorite restaurant down the street. Sixth months of going to this school, he's never even seen it.

After the food she took him to a museum, art is something he's really not into but the trip to the museum was the complete opposite of what he expected. She knew a room where they could sneak in and watch the stars. He thought it was pretty romantic, he was shocked when she asked him,

"Have you ever made love under the stars?"

He was shocked on what she insinuated.

Nevertheless, he didn't pass on that opportunity.

Almost getting caught by security is what made it fun, they rushed to put their clothes on and left laughing. The next few hours they would spend downtown at the food fair. Free food samples from every part of the country. Some sweet, some spicy and some sour. She would laugh at him whenever he ate something spicy because of the face he would pull. He did the same when she tried something sour.

The last trip of their fun day was sneaking at the top of a motel building. It had over sixteen floors, she asked him,

"Are you stressed?"

He nodded, "sure I guess."

"Then you'll love this."

they screamed at the top of their lungs. every ounce of stress and anger they let out.

It wasn't just where she would take him, it's how she made him feel

And now he found himself lying in this motel room, unsatisfied with himself.

A/N: another imagine inspired by a Dominic Fike song LMAO! Let me know if you want a more in-depth story about this imagine, this is kinda a brief little story but if you want me to make a part where I actually add some dialogue and POV's for the both of them, Let me know!

-J