liar, liar 3

Y/N POV

I wake up the next morning next to Niall on the couch. I look over and see Zayn and Louis passed out on the floor. I slowly get up releasing Niall's gentle grip on me and head to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth and turn on my phone. I get so overwhelmed with how much it vibrates. Over a hundred missed calls and eighty seven text messages all from Harry. I got a couple of messages from Liam apologizing, he even left a voicemail. I got a few from Eleanor and Perrie, Louis and Zayn's girlfriends, asking if I'm alright. I respond to the girls ignoring Liam and Harry's messages. I put my phone down and sigh. I can't believe this is really happening. Two years ago I didn't think I would be in such a horrible situation, with my heart completely broken.

"You alright Y/N?" I hear from behind me. It's Louis.
"I'm doing okay, I guess." I say. "I'm so sorry he's putting you through this pain, he messaged me last night asking what to do." He crosses his arms and leans against the door frame. "What did you tell him?" I ask. "I just told him he lost a good woman, I told him it was a mistake going back to someone who broke him, I told him he needs to grow up and be man and accept what he's done and apologize. We kept texting back and forth, he told me how it all came to be between him and her, last thing he told me was that he was gonna call his mum." Louis sighs. "I know you don't want to see him, but you deserve to know the whole truth, and I don't want to be the one to tell you, it could be good for you, you can tell him off." He says smiling hoping I smile back and it works. How can you not smile when looking at Louis Tomlinson?

"Thank you Louis, maybe in a couple of days I'll be ready to speak to him." I say as he nods. "We'll be right here if you need us, and Niall will take care of you, he's a good lad, bloody hell, should've dated him instead." He jokes as we laugh.

-

The next couple of days I spend with Niall. I am staying at his place after all. He keeps my mind off Harry and I personally think it's good for me. We have movie nights, we play board games, he cooks us dinner, we even baked some cookies last night.

Louis was kinda right, I should've dated Niall instead.

I'm joking! I'm joking!

Niall and the boys have told me Harry's condition. Niall does have to go to the studio and work on their album and of course he sees Harry there. Niall hasn't told him I've been staying with him, they boys have said I've gone with a friend and that I'm safe, and that he shouldn't come looking for me.

"Y/N! I'm home!" I hear from downstairs. "Hi Niall, how was the studio?" I ask. "It was great, wrote a couple of songs." He says putting his keys down on the counter. "And.. how's, you know?" I ask referring to Harry. He looks at me then gets closer. "He's a mess Y/N, I'll be honest with you, it's hard to work while he's like this." He says.

"I'm ready to talk to him." I blurt out. "Really?" He looks at me wide eyed. "Yes, I'm ready to hear his side, and I'm ready to tell mine." I sigh taking a seat on the couch. "Are you sure Y/N?" He says coming next to me. "I'm sure, I'm ready." I say looking at him.

"You know Y/N, I really like having you around," he starts. I smile and say, "I like staying here Niall, and I promise I'll be out of your way in no time, I just have to find a new place." I say. "You don't have to go so soon." He looks down. "I don't want to be a disturbance to your life, after all, you have to see Harry everyday, what if he needs to come by, it's not safe if I want to keep away from him." I say. "I know, and I'll admit something to you because you deserve to know." He starts. "Yeah?" I ask. "Makes me wish I got to you first instead of Harry, he truly lost someone so amazing, you are the best Y/N Y/L/N." He says making me blush. "You truly deserve better Y/N." He adds. "Thank you Niall." I smile pulling him in for a hug as he holds me tight.